More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Stripped at lunch by girl who heart he broke.

A few years ago, this girl Gina had a huge crush on Jake. Unfortunately for Gina Jake didn't feel the same way. Gina was really sexy, but also really annoying, at least in Jake's eyes. So when gina asked Jake out, Jake laughed in her face and told her off in the middle of the of the hallway. Everyone started laughing at gina and she had never felt so embarrass in her life and she swore .

It took gina a few years to figure out the perfect way to humiliate Jake. Then one day, when she was going through his stuff while he was showing for gym,she saw it. Gina saw Jake ,buck naked in the shower, his little dick rock hard. Gina couldn't believe her eyes and she suddenly knew how to get Jake back. Gina quickly snapped a few pictures of the unaware Jake. Gina then snuck out of the locker room and went to her friends Tiffany, Erica and Kim, showing them the picture.

"So girls should I send this around the school?" Gina asked her friends

"You could and I'm sure he would be embarrassed, but I think displaying his little secret live would be so much better, well for us, not him." Kim said giggling

"Oh and I know just how to do it." Tiffany said, then all the girls broke out laughing.

A few weeks later in the lunch room, Jake had just bought his lunch and was heading to find a seat. When Jake was in the middle, at the bottom of the stairs, Gina struck. As Jake was taking his first step up the stairs, Gina yanked his pants and boxers down. Since Jake was walking up the stairs, he instantly stepped out of his pants and underwear completely.

Gina quickly disappeared into the crowd with Jake's pants. Then Jake's tray of lunch was smacked out of his hand. As Jake looked down at his falling lunch, he realized his pants were gone. Jake went to cover himself, but Tiffany and Kim grabbed Jake's shirt and lifted it over his head and off completely. Now everyone was realizing that Jake was naked.

Jake scrambled to cover himself, but Tiffany and Kim were still holding him and they had his arms too tight. As everyone saw the size of Jake's dick,the laughter erupted loudly. The ringing of laughter stung badly for Jake as the crowd chanted "baby dick baby dick, baby dick" Jake turned bright red and wanted to beg for help but could get himself to form words. Jake hoped this would end soon,but inside he knew better.

Does this get better or worse for Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)