More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lordxorph lordxorph

What?

Strip

"Shut up and strip!" commanded Karla.

"Wh-?" began Jenny but, to her surprise, she snapped her mouth shut and found she couldn't speak. To her absolute shock and horror, she found herself taking off her jumper and throwing it on the floor. "Not like that!" said Karla. "Do it slowly. Seductively, like I'm one of your bonehead boyfriends you're trying to tease."

What was going on? Jenny most definitely did NOT want to put on a show for this dykey little pervert, but she found herself unable to stop. Slowly she undid the buttons on her school shirt, gradually revealing her smooth white skin and black bra. Why was she doing this? What was the source of Karla's power over her. Of course! It must have been that bizarre video.

Soon the shirt was off. Jenny's cheeks burned red as she slid her skirt to the floor, and Karla admired her lacy blue panties. "Feeling ashamed at what I'm making you do?" asked Karla. "Good! Love humiliation! From now on, you'll get horny whenever you feel humiliated. And you'll do anything to embarrass yourself."

Jenny began to cry, but as her eyes got wet so did her pussy and she started to dance slowly and sluttily. Her hands roamed all over her body, across her flat belly and up and down her thighs. This was horrifying, but knowing Karla was enjoying her shame was turning her on. Her mind wanted her to run away from this predicament but her body wanted to be used in the most degrading ways.

Karla smiled. "Hmmm. I wonder what I should make you do next?"

What does Karla want now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)