More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lordxorph lordxorph

What does Karla want now?

Photo shoot

Karla reached into her bag and pulled out a digital camera. Jenny burned with shame but the cursed video **** her to continue the embarrassing display, as Karla began taking pictures. "Keep dancing!" commanded Karla. "Minnie and I are going to be masturbating to these photos for a long time, so make it good!"

Jenny's body was flooded with waves of pleasure at that degrading thought, and she started gyrating her hips and rubbing her firm breasts through her bra. Karla continued snapping pictures with one hand, but her other had begun rubbing her crotch. Fuck! thought Jenny, she's started already. And, of course, that thought just made her hornier.

"Take off the bra." said Karla. "Let me see your goods."

Jenny had to obey. She dropped the black bra to the floor. Karla's earlier orders **** Jenny to keep humiliating herself further, so she stuck her fingers in her mouth and then gently rubbed her light pink, rock-hard nipples with her wet fingers. That felt so good!

"Mmm honey!" said Karla appreciatively. "This is going to look great on my computer desktop", sending another ripple of pleasure through Jenny's body. "Now do that to your pussy. On your knees!"

Slowly Jenny stuck the fingers of her right hand back into her mouth while, still writhing sexily, she dropped to her knees. She sucked on them like they were a big, hard cock. With the other hand she pushed aside her lacy blue panties, leaned back and inserted her wet fingers. Her cunt was already more than moist and her fingers went in and out with a very soft, wet noise. Both girls were breathing heavily.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)