More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What should they do with you?

Strip you further

Anya stares into your eyes with a lusty look. "I think we need a better look at this pretty pecker of yours, Paul!" she answers her friend. "Pull down those boxers as well, young man!" Anya giggles as she slips across the vinyl benchseat, ever closer to you.

"I can't sit naked on the bus! If I get caught, I'll get expelled!" you almost cry to the two schoolgirls.

"That's it, Paul!" Kerry says as she closes in on you from the other side. "You are going to learn to listen the first time! Hold him still, Anya!" Kerry instructs as she kneels down in the small space between the seats and grabs the waistband of your Spongebob boxers.

Simultaneously, Anya throws her leg across your waist, pressing you back against the seat as she straddles you. You feel Kerry yank your undershorts to your ankles.

Despite your best efforts at kicking to keep your boxers on, Kerry succeeds in removing them. You watch as she sits back up on the seat and balls up your shorts in one hand.

"If you don't obey us from now on, your pants will join these!" she smiles as she flings your boxers halfway up the schoolbus' interior. Fortunately, no-one notices as the shorts fall to the floor, the few students that have since boarded are sitting up front.

You gulp.

What will these girls do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)