More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What will these girls do next?

Make you an offer you can't refuse

Anya pushes back from where she now sits on your lap. As she slides away from you, onto your trembling thighs, your virginal prick pops up between you two.

"You see, Paulie, we're more than willing to have you cum for us before we get to school. The better you follow our orders, the better your cum will be for you." Anya licks her fingers, her big brown eyes searing into yours as she does so. She brings her wet hand down to the base of your quivering cock and gently grips it. The evil schoolgirl shucks her hand slowly up and down your stiff shaft, knowing just how far to go to prevent a premature ejaculation.

"Paul, your next order of business is to eat Kerry out to a delicious cum. Hers, not yours!"

You both look over to Kerry. She is propped up against the side of the bus, one leg against the seat back, the other flung to the floor. You gulp at the sight of her pristine white panties.

Anya sees your reticence. "Now, I know you little virgins aren't fond of the idea of eating a girl's pussy. But, trust me, you'll grow to like it!" the schoolgirl says, with a sly wink to her friend.

"Let's see if we can make it a little easier on you, give it a little flavor," Anya smiles slyly, looking to your side and spying your brown bagged lunch.

Before you have a chance to say anything, the petite brunette grabs the bag and unfurls the folded end.

"Let's see what Mummy packed for you today!"

What does Anya find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)