More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What does Anya find?

Peanut butter & Jam Sandwich

"Aw.." coos Anya sarcastically as she holds up the Zip-loc sandwich bag in front of you, so the reclining Kerry can see it. "Paulie's mommy packed him a peanut butter and jam sandwich today! This will do nicely, Paul!" she exclaims as she undoes the zip and pulls the sandwich out.

You flush with embarrassment under Anya's taunting. You watch as the pretty brunette manages to separate the two slices, keeping most of each condiment on it's own slice.

She looks at you crossly. "Well, Paul, are you going to take Kerry's panties off for her. A girl shouldn't have to do everything for the guy, you know!" Anya exclaims, handing the slice of bread with the grape jam smeared thickly on it to the smiling Kerry. After she does so, she draws her leg from around your waist and assumes her original position, seated at your right side.

Feeling both schoolgirls' gaze upon you, you turn to kneel on the bus seat and reach forward tentatively. You watch as your hands shake before you as they near the pussy-packed panties under Kerry's folded up skirt. Hearing the two friends giggle at your awkwardness, you reach forward quickly and grasp the waistband and yank it over the sexy student's hips.

Kerry offers some help by lifting her cute bubble butt off the green vinyl to better enable you to drag the panties down her alabaster thighs and dimpled knees to her knee socks and strapover shoes.

Anya grabs the discarded panties as you stare at Kerry's bared pussy as she mushes the jam all over her pussylips, rubbing the bread around her crotch.

Will you continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)