More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

Stressed

Stephanie sighed, looking around the pile of paperwork on her desk. She glanced at the clock - 4:53pm. “Gaahh, fuck! I am NEVER going to get all this work done!” she yells. She picks up her phone and texts her husband Jason - “Hey babe, just wanted to let you know I’m going to be late getting home tonight - still have a lot of shit to get done here.” A few minutes later her phone dings with a message from Jason - “No problem, honey!” She turns back to her work when a few minutes later she gets another text, this one from Jackson. “Hey you sexxxy ass woman, what you up to?” it reads. She smiles and quickly replies - “Shit. Working, that’s what I’m up to.” Turning back to her work, Stephanie thinks of his wonderfully huge black dick and smiles. After a few minutes her phone dings again with a new message. “Damn baby, that sucks! And on a Friday too,” Jackson texted. “Sounds like you’re stressed the fuck out.” “You have NO idea!” she quickly sends in response. Trying to work again, a few more minutes pass when another ding sounds from her phone. “Gaahh, fuck me, I am NEVER going to get this done!” she yells and grabs her phone, seeing a new message from Jackson - “I wish there was something I could do to make it less stressful, baby” he sent. Stephanie types a response about work, then quickly deletes it as another thought passes through her. She smiles broadly, and types her response - “You know what? There is. Meet me here at 6:30.” She waits and gets the reply - “I’m there.” Grinning, she sets an alarm on her phone for 5:25pm, sets it down, and rips through her work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)