More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

The Load Lightens

After touching up her makeup and throwing her light blonde hair into a ponytail, Stephanie goes down to the lobby of her office building and meets Jackson with a hug. “Boy am I glad to see you, you have NO idea what a shitty week it’s been!” she says. Jackson replies, “Well, I’m sorry about that baby, but I’m gonna try to make it all better.” She smiles at him, saying “Oh, I have no doubt you will.”

They get into the elevator and are quickly taken to the 16th floor where her office is. She shows him around a bit, and then says, “OK, follow me.” Stephanie takes him into a giant conference room, with a long table and plush chairs, and interestingly, a big screen tv and audio/video broadcasting devices. She closes the door and locks it, then turns and kisses him deeply. “So what’s all this about baby?” Jackson asks. Stephanie, blunt as always with him, says, “Here’s what’s up. You and I are going to fuck our brains out in this conference room, and I am going to Zoom meeting Jason so he can watch it all.” “Holy shit, are you sure you want to do this?” he asks. “What if your job finds out, you can get fired.” Stephanie reassures him, saying “There’s no recording capabilities in here, just equipment for live feed. And speaking of ‘equipment’ . . . “ Jackson laughs as Stephanie shoots him a sultry look and grabs his big dick on the outside of his pants.

She turns to her laptop and sends Jason the Zoom meeting invite, and once he’s logged in she sends him a message to be certain to record it on his laptop. He tells her he’s ready to go, and she steps back and punches a few buttons on a remote control. She turns to Jackson and says, “OK, I think we’re ready to begin our ‘meeting,’” She then whispers in his ear, “And this time I want you to fuck me like the little married slut that I am.” Jackson turns his head to respond and she smashes her mouth over his, jamming her tongue into his mouth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)