More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Oh no! What is Jack going to do?

Streak home

After the wicked witch stole Jack's clothed and headed off to the sky Jack was jogging down the street completely naked as the which had took every article that Jack was wearing, as the mean old witch took off in the night.

There as naked as Jack was, he's now running and jogging down the street as he feared being seen by the police. There as Jack went streaking he was running down the road seeing two guys standing infront a store as he pass them. One guy laughed and pointed and while they other had a camera phone as he took a picture of Jack's naked body as Jack covered up and told them "hey guys can't stop got to run," as he proceeded to run down the street covering his crotch as he still thought to himself "damn that whitch!, Why did she have to take my clothes?" as he ran stark naked down the street, desparatley needing to get to his apartment that was two block down the road. Then as he ran down the street he saw no police and no one in sight as he let his hands leave from his cotch and now running down naked in the street getting back to his apartment as quick as possible. Then as he was on his way to his apartment he saw two girls that he new that where opposite his apartment both named Joanna and Rebecca, one black the other white as both where 18 years old as they were known to be pest to Jack as he could'nt stand them, as he was naked knowing they have never seen him like that before, he knew he had to avoid the their eye contact.

The girls were on the street talking with each other as to Jack's luck and releaf they did'nt look in his direction as he ran toward them bare and naked as it saved him time to hide behind a big pole.

As he hid behind the pole asking himself "aren't those little bitches going to move from there?, don't want them seeing me naked like this" talk about an embarrasing situation, how would Jack get out of this?

Did the girls leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)