More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordxorph lordxorph

.

Straitjacket and hood?

Cassie was still safely as I slid her arms into the sleeves of the heavy black rubber straitjacket. I folded her arms over her chest and tightened the straps behind her back, leaving no slack at all. Next I took Cassie's own panties and worked them into her unresisting mouth, then wound a few turns of duct tape around her head and over her lips. Finally I took my favorite hood, made of the same shiny black rubber as the straitjacket, and worked it over her head. The hood had no openings except two small nostril holes and fastened with a heavy duty zipper at the back. It took a degree of effort to get the zipper all the way down- it was going to be VERY oppressive and uncomfortable for Cassie when she woke up- and secured the zipper with a little padlock so it would stay in place.

I left Cassie lying on the floor and waited for her to wake up. A few minutes later she turned her head a little and made a muffled moaning sound. Then all of a sudden she started struggling ferociously and going "MMMPH!", trying to break free. It excited me watching the bound girl bucking around on the floor, sightless and unable to move her arms. No idea where she was or what the soft thing in her mouth was but aware that she was naked from the waist down.

After a little of this she stopped trying to break free of the jacket and attempted to get up off the floor. It amused me to watch her try to stand without being able to use her hands, and her first few attempts failed. Then she got one leg underneath her and almost levered herself to her feet. I put a stop to that by pushing her chest and knocking her on her back. At the same time I gently stroked her exposed pussy. She instantly started moaning and struggling again. I put my foot on her chest and said, "There'll be no more of that, Cassie. You don't get any say into what happens to you from now on. You won't stand, squeak or struggle unless I allow it. Now, what shall I do to you?"

What shall I do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)