More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calleman20 calleman20

What will happen next?

Story ideas

Hi,

If you have any story ideas where you want to see the story go, or if you want a totaly seperate bransch to be added but don't feel like writing it yourself. Well here is the place for that.

For now you will have to add a chapter on this bransch and write your ideas for it, and maybe the author or someone else will write that branch.

In the future maybe some external service will be added like a Google docs file, or something else but for now this is the system I thought to try out at least.

If you have any questions please write them in the comments for this chapter and they might also be answered.

Please keep the requests structured in an easy to read and write structure so this page won't be filled up with random stuff that is hard to read, sort, and search through.

If someone else have added the same idea as you but you have more ideas to add to that, please write a follow up chapter on that post and not just a new one so it gets cluttered in the main menu.

Also keep the ideas on this bransch and not in the main menu one, as that one is made for either more author information or more chapters.

More information might be added to this page as it develops but for now this is all.

Have a nice day and a pleasant stay.

Calleman20

Ideas menu

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)