More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ylad Ylad

What story would you like to follow?

Story Statuses

I originally had this in the main introduction post but felt like it was getting too long so moved this out here, just has a current status for each story and each of the routes as well as potential plans for each of them, if you have any ideas for any of the routes then leave a comment about them here (or really anywhere). I vaguely try and prioritize what gets voted for in the poll (located here: https://strawpoll.com/40Zmq9GqMZa) so if you really like one route in particular go vote for it.

Cassidy - Futa/Femboy, Futa/Female

Status - In Progress

Ana Route - On Pause

  • Finished with what I envisioned as the first night, I'll probably have a wrap up scene for that when I get back to it and then continue on with more sexual escapades between Ash and Cass with Ana.

Jana Route - Actively Writing

  • So I wrapped up the first bit with Molly+Cass+Jana, gonna have a morning scene with Cass and Jana where they talk things over a bit, a small scene before those and then he gets to see what Molly's punishment is, after that probably going to put it on hiatus until I figure out where to go next, I have a couple ideas but nothing concrete.

Harley Route - Actively Writing

  • Got the first couple scenes of Cass+Bethany+Harley, pretty happy with how they turned out, probably 3-4 more chapters of Beth fucking them and then a brief hiatus before doing some other stuff involving Cass+Harley and his childhood friend.

Twins Route - Up Next

  • I'm not actively working on this, though that doesn't mean it couldn't get the occasional update for it. I wanted to work some exhibitionism stuff into this route but can't really figure out how to do that yet, I have at least one immediate scene idea for them to spitroast Cass then unsure what I want after that.

Castle Sigardia - Futa/Female

Status - In Progress

Penelope Route - Actively Writing

  • There was a bunch of non sex scenes that needed to be written that I wasn't quite sure how to tackle, I finally got those out of the way and now we're back to the good stuff. Probably going to have one more fairly vanilla sex scene and then get into some more exciting stuff where Penny is fucking around with magic to spice up their sex life.

Amelia Route - Up Next

  • So I have a couple ideas for this route, my initial idea was to have a story where each of the different nations show up and have "relationships" with Amelia. I really liked that but haven't gotten around to starting it yet, one of the routes is the most flushed out in my mind and would probably start with that. Will probably start this up when I pause on the Penny stuff.

Priscilla Route - Not started

  • Priscilla I have a decent idea of what I want to write, she's going to show up to the General's house and see her fucking a friend of hers, afterwards they're going to get involved, not sure much beyond that. This wasn't a super popular route in the poll so may be a bit before I start on it.

Pearl Route - Actively writing

  • Went and rewrote some more stuff, trying to make the series of events leading up to things a little more believable, hopefully I did a good job with that. Starting with Amelia showing Pearl how to suck a cock and then gonna follow up with Katia + Pearl, then Katia + Amelia. I have a better idea of where I want to go after with that, some more stuff with Katia and Pearl occasionally involving Amelia still.

Luana - Futa/Female

Status - Up next

Need to get back to this, this ended up being one of my favorite routes, I plan on having some stuff in the morning, them meeting with Sarah's father and then not 100% sure what else. As mentioned I liked the idea of some time skips to show them at different points in time as the ending for the route. I really like this route just haven't quite figured out what scenes I want and how they fit together. This one is relatively popular so I'll look to get back to it sooner rather than later.

Sandra - Futa/Female

Status - In Progress

Another route I haven't done a ton on lately, I have some more ideas for the first night now that things are kind of moving, them cleaning each other up and then fucking in various ways. After that maybe various scenes of them cheating while avoiding Phil and just overall the escalation of their relationship.

I wasn't completely sold on the first couple chapters and their relationship and how it came together, so I may want to rewrite those a little bit so that it makes more sense. It felt like it was a little too quick, they meet and then immediately fall into bed together, so my idea was to spread out the seduction over a couple more days, have some more character interactions between the two of them, I want the romance between the two characters to be a little more believable and maybe more meaningful than them both fucking for .

Our Lady of Eternal Succor - Mixed

Status - Not Started

Eloise Route - Back of the queue

  • For the Eloise route I'm still fleshing out ideas, I plan on having an initial scene to set up the characters where she fucks the student president, then another scene where she blackmails the president's mother into fucking the two of them. I'm waiting to finish (or at least get to a good stopping point) on some other routes before starting this.

Twins Route - Planning

  • Plan with this route is to have the two twins go to the school dance, one twin super into it and one is more of a wet blanket, they both get seduced by a group of futa and end up getting gang banged by them. Again, gonna be a while before I get to this so I can finish some of the stuff in progress.

Taylor Route - Planning

  • The idea for this route was that we had a super popular femboy and then his childhood friend who is an unpopular futa, I liked the idea of them having this kind of secret romance. Plans for this route was to have femboy dom, futa sub, though really it's mostly just the femboy not fully admitting that he likes her and the futa having low self esteem.

Zoey Route - Planning

  • Idea for this route was that there would be a relationship between a teacher and a student, for some reason the teacher has decided she needs to fuck this student and the student is trying to resist. I kind of envision it as the teacher slowly working her down and eventually fucking her.

Other Stories

I liked the idea of a fantasy story with a femboy hero and then his futa companions or possibly futa hero and female companions (or really any other combination thereof). Haven't really started fleshing this out but leave a comment if this is something that sounds interesting.

Still considering a route with a futa mother or sister or something fucking her femboy son's girlfriend, not sure where I want to go with it but would be a potential idea.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)