More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Choose character

Story Character - Priestess of Pleasure

Priestess of Pleasure: A special story character available for a limited time

Alert: AP Rewards for playing this character are doubled!

A rare and sought after treasure Priestess of Pleasure have only one true God, their master. Born from magic they are shaped by their master's design and desire through the bound that links them. Undying loyal, perfectly beautiful, and always horny a Priestess may only spawn with high-level raid bosses and divine figures.

Race: Elder Elf {you are a creature of magic}

Starting equipment: None

Role: Priestess of Pleasure

Starting Traits:

Bound - You are bound to your master by will and magic. Unlike a normal , you will not think of defying your master and instead feel an overwhelming love for him. To be freed your master must be killed or release your bond. This trait may be leveled up through use.

Perfect Skin - As a creature of beauty and magic you are always perfect even as perfect changes. Your body is made to change with any desire your master may have. This means items such as makeup and clothes are unnecessary as your body generates them through magic to please your master.

Always Ready - You are always ready to serve your master in any way as such your hornieness is always at 2 but penalties are halved. Benefits of sex with NPC and players is halved but with your master, they are doubled. This trait may be leveled up through use.

Unbreachable - You cannot be broken, unlike a normal player character, you cannot lose control. Instead, you may "cash out" your earned AP at any point or play until the story ends. The longer you last the more AP you gain. This trait cannot be leveled up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)