More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garf Garf

What next?

Story / world notes

FACTIONS:
1) The Star Republic
-Main human state, ruled by a council of five families/dynasties, that control pretty much everything. Capital is Wartika, at the junction of two major rivers. Population is half a million souls. This is where Gizol is headed and wants to set up base.

2) The Dunbar Mine
-Nearest dwarven settlement. A month upriver from Wartika (north) to the mountains. Closed to the outside world. Slowly dying due to low birthrate. Human mines are getting closer and closer. Orcs are streaming over the mountains, ensuring the seclusion of the dwarves.

3) The Silver Spire Wood
-Nearest elven habitat. In a massive forest east of Wartika - three weeks by river (east). Humans are cutting the forest down from the west while orcs are doing the same from the east. Protected by illusion spells. Population is very stable due to low birth-rate but extremely long life-span.

4) Orcs
-Divided into 3: the Green Horde, the Gray Horde and the Black Horde. All three are slowly drifting towards Wartika, following roughly the major rivers: Green from east, Gray from north and Black from south. They are not unified armies but vast collections of clans and tribes roughly working together. Plenty of scouts and raiding parties precede the main horde.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)