More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Where does Sandra begin her search, with her ID information or one of her stories?

Story - “Red Monika, Bounty Hunter” (Erotic Action Adventure)

["Ever since junior high school when I started to play D&D and WoW I have fantasized about being a sexy sword & sorcery warrior or thief. Though Red Sonja has always been my first love, when I am really feeling the bad girl and a bit pervy, I imagine am the even more outrageous Red Monika." - Sandra]

Red Monika, Bounty Hunter

Arching her back slightly, Monika stretches as she leans back in her chair, causing her huge tits to press against the confines of the laces that strain to keep the deep plunging neckline of her leather vest together. The thin, awkward, horn rim eyeglass wearing, twenty-something, Irylian official sitting across the tavern, who has been vainly trying to hide his uncontrollable desire to ogle the redheaded bounty hunter's ample assets ever since she walked into the bar, nearly has his eyes pop out of his head at the sight of her swelling cleavage.

When he finally looks up and catches the crimson clad temptress's knowing gaze and amused grin he spills half his beer down the front of his shirt. Not even trying to conceal her arrogant amusement, Monika chuckles out loud at the poor soul for so easily falling into her teasing trap. After cruelly taunting him with a slight head nod, Monika turns her attention to the wanted poster unrolled on her table and to business.

“Sigjin Vox, wanted alive by the Jentel Cartel for 1,000 platinum pieces.”

"That's 100,000 gold." Monika almost drools at the biggest reward ever offered, and only she knows where he is. Yet to get her man the buxom bounty hunter faces nearly an impossible task. Some how Vox has found asylum in the domed Cloud City of Irylia far above the Undercity's tavern Monika is now in. The Overcity is self-sustaining, and only accessible by full blooded Irylian citizens through a heavily guarded and well regulated teleporter in the center of the Undercity.

Sipping her mead and rapping her fingers on the table, the bounty hunter ponders her options and wonders how far she is willing to go for 100,000 pieces of gold.

What does Monika decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)