More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Where does Sandra begin her search, with her ID information or one of her stories?

Story - "Slavers' Time" (A Star Trek Adventure)

["Of course I am a big Trek fan, and Lt. Kenya Nyarai is one of my favorite OCs. When it comes to erotica it's fun to play with taboos. To flirt with the edge of what society finds shocking, but still be within good taste. There is nothing more taboo in today's culture then race and slavery and Kenya is a fun character to privately play with such things" - Sandra.]

Slavers' Time (A Star Trek Adventure)

"Ah, what a beautiful human negress, of course your kind would be here." The disgusting little Ferengi contorts his body while outlining in the air the undercover Star Fleet intelligence officer's ample curves. "It is too bad you're not merchandise, you would fetch much coin on the auction block."

"Stick to business." Lieutenant Kenya Garcia Nyarai ignores the racist, misogynist, toad and flips him a gold-pressed latinum coin after he finishes his scan to confirm she carries no weapons. "Where's the auction room?"

"Yes, yes." The guard bites the coin and quickly pockets it. "Here for the Zulu warrior, yes?" He laughs, "Strong, powerful, handsome, much muscle, very endowed. You'll like." He points down the hallway running from the outside entrance of the bunker. "Through there, door on right."

Lt. Nyarai keeps a poker face hiding her disgust and fear that the rumors are true. It's bad enough there's a auction so near Federation space, but a Zulu warrior? Is this some sick marketing trick or could the rumors be true? Have these lowlife slavers some how gotten a hold of time travel technology to supply their auctions?

The hall is dimly lit, hiding the identity of buyers, save for the spotlight on the center dais where a large, muscular man wearing but an animal skin loin cloth is bound with energy manacles and defiantly stares forward. A sign above flashes his physical data. The message "From: Isandlwana, Terra, January 22, 1879" interests Kenya the most. The room is far too crowded to use her tricorder to verify the 's origins. Lt. Nyarai weighs her options as the auction begins.

What does Lt. Nyarai do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)