More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Where does he end up?

Stormwind

Of all the places our fat cocked toad hunter could have gone, perhaps it was simply a matter of foolishness that found him within the Alliance capital. Full of guards, would be heroes, and racial leaders that would make mincemeat out of most. Especially for a creature that had never been seen before, looked like a murlock, with its dick hanging out. But here is where the creature managed to go, using the Stormwind canal and waterways to sneak into the city. Of course, now that he was here, finding mates was another story.

The canals offered the hunter a good vantage point to see, as long as he avoided the watchful gaze of the guards, and the occasional fisherman. That, and the giant crocalisk that seemed to aimlessly swim about, although seemed fairly tame. Still, taking a city hunting ground, the creature was to be pragmatic. Setting up a lair within the sewers next to the stockade, it was not the most pleasant smelling of places, but it served his needs well enough. Still, he was getting annoyed. But during his explorations, he found hidden places, ones that hadn't seen the light of day since the construction of Stormwind. Including underneath the castle.

Beneath the grates of the throne room, the cave toad hunter found himself. A few female voices were speaking, and he hoisted himself upon a ledge to get a better vantage. What he saw did not dissapoint him.

Standing around where several monarchs of various lands... not that the cave toad would know. But his attention were not on the males. No. His attention were on the various females gathered. A purple hued beauty, with a form fitting white dress, with curves that were dying to be groped and fondled. A white and gold haired beauty, wearing deep blue armor, with a white corsette. Between her ample breasts dangled what appeared to be a golden anchor. The dwarf was less appealing, but dwarves were sturdy enough. He didn't know their names, or they were deciding the fate of the Alliance against the Horde. No, what mattered to him, is what their faces would look like when he plunged his dick into their holes.

From his vantage, he could see their peachy asses, and a hint of white panties from Tyrande. Jaina's own outfit gave a nice view of her rear, although it remained hidden. Dropping down into the masonry, the cave toad looked about. Finding more paths, he waited for the meeting to disband, before heading down one of them.

Who does he find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)