More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

Anything Eventful Happen on The Walk?

Stopped by a Policewoman

Chuck was walking down the street towards home when he realized he needed to cross the street. Instead of waiting for a crosswalk he just crossed the non busy street. Once he reached the other side however he saw some blue and red lights flash on from a hidden alley. When the car pulled up to Chuck he wasn’t sure how to react.

The car engine turned off and the officer stepped out of the car. Her name was Mary Monroe. Also known as officer Monroe she was named after the famous actress. She had a slim figure 5’ 7” b-cups and a firm tight ass. “Excuse me boy do you know why I stooped you?” Officer Monroe asked looking impatient. When Chuck finally came to his senses he remembered the stone and knew just what to test. He was already in trouble so why not make it worse if it didn’t work.

Chuck was focused in on Officer Monroe “Well, I believe you stopped me because you felt bad I was walking. You were gonna offer me a ride home. And a nice look at your sexy ass.” Chuck couldn’t believe he just said that to a police officer. He was mortified he had just ruined his chances of ever getting a job or a degree. What was he going to do now. A smile came across the officer’s face however. “Smart boy, how did you know that was exactly what I stopped you for? Now, why don’t you step into the passenger side and tell me where you are going.” Officer Monroe said. Chuck couldn’t believe this. The stone actually worked!

Chuck sat in the passenger side and gave Monroe the address. “Man officer you really had me scared there. What’s next? You gonna invite me to your house for dinner and sex?” Chuck said deviously. He was still a virgin and if things went as planned he wouldn’t be after tonight. “Wow! You really do know a lot mr. know it all. So what do you say? Dinner and sex my place tonight at 8? I’m a virgin so it should be an honor for you.”

So What Does He Say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)