More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by saxplayer saxplayer

Do I go home and beg for sex, or find out what see wants?

Stop and see what she wants

As you get closer to her house, you see that she is sitting there as usual. However, she must have somehow known you were fianlly going to stop because she was wearing a bath robe that was hanging open enough to see that she was not anything underneath. As you bring your truck to a stop in front of her house, you notice that her eyes light up, not beleiveing that you are stopping.

As you get out of your truck and walk over to her, just looking at her, you feel you pants tightening as you cock grows in your pants. You meet her on the from pourch with a hard-on and a smile. With out any warning, she smiles that smile that has been driving your crazy and reachs down and grabs your now rock hard cock through your pants. Leaning in closer to you, she wispers into your ear, "you have no idea how long I've been wishing you'd stop here. I've been dying to see that cock of yours." Still standing on the out in front were anyone can see, she reaches down and unzips you pants. Slowly, she reaches inside and pulls out your massive meat. Her soft hand feel great and she slowly strokes it. Begin afraid that you might get caught, you ask, " Why don't we go inside." Looking up at you seductivly, "Why, I've been dreaming of sucking on that cock of your right here on the pourch. Don't you want me to wrap my mouth around that delicious looking cock of yours?"

Do you chciken out and go home, do you her in the house or let her suck your cares away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)