More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

Stop Adella

You didn't come to this camp not to show off.

That's why you wake up in a lot of pain. You did something stupid. Why would you try to stop someone like that? She's too strong.

You know that you are in the infirmary. You open your eyes, and your head hurts.

There are three people present. A lot more than three people saw you get your dumb ass knocked down, though. Everybody saw that. It makes you dizzy.

Michelle, your coach, is standing by the bed.

Next to her is Julieta, the little French girl. They both look worried about you.

"Are you going to yell at me?" you ask Michelle. She's pissed, and when she's pissed she crosses her arms. When her arms are crossed, it pushes her boobs together. It always distracts you.

"No," she says.

"Hi," you say to the French girl to distract yourself from Michelle's chest. She's still in her practice clothes, and hasn't showered yet. You are all dirty and disgusting from practice as well, but they didn't take your clothes off, so your secret is safe.

The girl says something in French.

"Thanks, I think," you say.

The nurse comes in. She's tall, with long, black hair and glasses. She wears green scrubs and has a beauty mark on her cheek.

"How do you feel?" she asks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)