More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What bad luck unfolds for him?

Stole trunks at the pool

Diego exited the changing rooms in a pair of bright orange swimming trunks as he walked over towards the waterparks main pool. It was huge and he knew on a hot summers day like the one he was currently sweating through that everyone is town was no doubt enjoying the cool water. He felt a little nervous as he walked around, his body wasn't exactly in the best shape and his brightly coloured trunks appeared to be drawing over a lot of attention. Looking around he saw a lot of guys with 6 packs and even some woman with them too! Not to mention how each had what looked like the body of a god! The woman's bikini's were packed, all showing off there assets while his trunks didn't really look all that special. He purposely chose looser ones so his lack of a bulge didn't draw much attention.

He decided the best way to get out of view would be to jump into the pool. Holding his fingers over his nose he jumped in with a splash! As he came back up he let out a sigh as the water felt good over his body. Little did he know his loose trunks had slipped off and were slowly rising to the surface next to him.

Does he notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)