More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Still the prolog: Titchat on the roof

For someone with a sense of beauty and aesthetics, the scene he encountered would have been breathtaking. He stood on the top of the newest model of a Shinkansen train(for some reason one with a conscious mind) and nearly flew with over 200 miles per hour into the shining and blinking capital of the weirdest country on earth. The train was passing the Tamagawa River, shooting like a rocket towards the Skyscrapers of Shinagawa in attempt to pass in full speed toward the old Empires palace Chiyoda and the central station Tokio where it would crash and cause the nuclear bomb to explode, destroying the hole city and causing an upset that would bring the whole world to the brink of chaos.

Unfurtionatly Frank had no sense for aesthetic nor beauty, what so ever, except his own aesthetic and the beauty of the girl he would like to fuck next. And the bomb thing was a bummer and all, and of course, he had to stop it. But to be honest with you, the real reason he was so fixated on preventing this, was, that the damn octopus had won "sexiest man alive" last year, and that was something Frank would not stand for. ( You see? I told you it makes no sense!)

He quickly started running towards the locomotive where he knew the bomb would be. The wind was blowing into his face, the wagons shook a lot, and the feeling of racing between the buildings with an unusual speed was so frightening an average person would shit his pants. But Frank Frankster was no average person. He was a moron, sure, but also the best secret agent the world had ever seen. (Okay everybody in the world knew him, so I doubt the word secret applies here, but you know how it is, if a term once sticks, it sticks.) He didn´t fear anything, he never lost balance, and there was nothing that would ever shake him, at least until now! As he was running towards his target, he saw something in the corner of his eye and dodged in the last second by falling flat to the floor. A Girl with a para shoot dressed into a Hanshin Tigers cheerleading uniform had tried to dropkick him from the roof and was now landing behind him. At the same moment, another one dressed in a pink leather catsuit with white cat ears and a black tail swinging from her ass was landing in front of him. They both had perfect figures. The cheerleader was blond with braids, D cups and an ass formed like an apple (Frank could guess the cup size of every girl he met). The cat was an Asian girl with a cute face but only B cups (Frank liked them big) but at least a very slim and fragile body.

"Hey Mr. Frankster, I think you are on the wrong train." The Cat said in a cute Japanese accent.

Frank jumped to his feet and scanned her whole body as if he was trying to undress her with his eyes.

"I don´t think so. I am just right!"

"Oh yes? Let's see about that," the cheerleader screamed and attacked from behind.

She suddenly had a baseball bat with nails in her hand and was swinging it right at his head. He quickly dogged again but hat to realize, that these girls weren't the average minions the octopus had sent before. While he was evading the bat, her knee was directly targeting the point where his head was moving to. But Frank wasn't the average hero, too. His reflexes were fare superior. Out of instinct he blocked the knee with his right palm and did what all gentlemen do nowadays to show their admiration. He grabbed her pussy!

The cheerleader screamed and hammered the bat right at his back, but again Frank was just to fast, rolling to the side, right to the edge of the racing Shinkansen. He stood up, grinned and sniffed at his hand.

"Sweet and sour, just as I like it!"

The cheerlead blushed, and he could see her legs shake for a moment, but then she got herself under control, screamed and continued to attack, swinging the bat wildly. Frank evaded her strokes, again and again, groping a different body part everytime she missed. He stroked her breasts, he twitched her ass and even gave her a quick kiss on the lips when she missed him so wildly that she nearly fell off the train. He caught her by grabbing her waist pulling her near and then he kissed her. She laid in his arms, staring at him with a puzzled expression. Her legs were weak. Her skin was burning. Sweat was rinsing from her forehead. For a second it was not sure if she would scream or answer the kiss.

Suddenly something was wrapped around his legs and pulled him from his feet. He smashed on his back. There was a whip around his angles, and he has pulled over the roof while the skyscrapers were flying by. He lifted his head and saw the catsuit girl pulling him towards her.

"Playtime is over Frankster" she hissed and suddenly jumped towards him. Now he saw that she was wearing high heels with knives instead of heels. If she hit, she would slice him up like a pig with these damn things. But she had made a mistake. She had loosened the grip of the whip by jumping, and now Frank was able to move. In the last moment, he rolled to the side. The knives were piercing the metal and sparks flew. At the same time, the baseball bat was crashing down on his forehead. His head was spinning, and he saw black for a moment, but his survival instinct was kicking in. Somehow he jumped up on his bound feet, still not able to see anything. He was hearing the bat again, dodged and drop-kicked into the direction it came from. His feed made contact, and the cheerleader screamed. While he was crashing to the floor again, his vision came back slowly. Fist he only saw shadows and schemes, moving quickly. He tried to stand up and walk backward but the whip hit him on the chest, and he stumbled and fell again. Another whiplash split is back, and he clenched his teeth. He didn´t scream or whine, he just stood up again, seeing the Catwoman right before him. She was blurry, and lights were dancing around her, but he could see her movements now. The stroke came, and he caught the whip in mid-air, pulled her toward him and gave the stumbling cat a skull crushing headbutt. She fell to the ground right next to the cheerleader. When his sight was back again, he looked around and saw the emperors park right in front of him. He didn´t know much about Tokio, but his handler, Ms. Pinkypuff had told him before the mission, that the park was next to the station. How much time did he have? A minute or two? He didn´t know, but it didn´t matter anyway, Frank Frankster was never later, and he never failed. He grinned, slapped the ass of the catgirl and started to run toward the locomotive.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)