More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daisyphoenix daisyphoenix

Who is the owner of the house?

Steven and Donna Dark, Bisexual Master and Mistress

A gentleman dressed with a bow tie, form fitting pants, and a pair of black dress shoes answered the door. He wasn't wearing a shirt or jacket at all. He was very muscular. I stood there in shock for a few minutes before the words could come out of my mouth.

"I have an appointment at 11. My name is Joya Lean."

"Ah yes," he replied. "Please come in."

He ushers me into the foyer and motions me to a chair. He enters through a door; a moment later he returns. "The master and mistress will see you now," he informs me as he leaves the door open for me.

I come inside and see a well dressed gentleman sitting behind a desk to his side is standing a tall gorgeous woman with long black hair. "That will be all, Wincent," the man says to the butler. He simply nods his head and shuts the door behind.

"Take off those clothes," orders the woman. "Show us what you have to offer us."

I place my hands behind my back and unzip my dress and I let it fall to the floor. I step out of them at the same time as I step out of my high heels. Lastly, I wiggle out of my panties, letting them fall to the ground. She walks towards me, eyeing my exposed body. She walks behind me and gives my ass a light slap. "No visible scars," she says to the man. His eyes are traveling up and down my body. I feel like a object on display for them. "Have you ever had anal?" she asks me.

I nod my head, "yes, I have."

"If you are going to be a member of this house," she informs me, "you will address me as Mistress Dark. The man behind the desk is my husband, Master Dark."

He stands up and comes towards me, looking at me dead in the eye he asks, "if you're going to be a part of this house you're going to have to prove yourself useful." He unzips his fly, taking out his already hardened cock. "On you knees, girl," Mistress Dark orders. "When he takes that out in front of you, you are to get down on your knees at once and take care of that for him."

I get down on my knees. Opening my mouth I lick the underside of his cock. He slaps it up against me with one hand. The other hand he places behind my head.

"Get on all fours, with your ass out," says Mistress Dark.

I do as she says as he lowers my head over his cock. I take it down my throat, slurping on it, trying my best to impress him. I really need this.

I hear Mistress Dark open a draw and a moment later positions herself behind me. I then feel cool lube being shoved inside of my ass with her finger. I quicken the pace, sucking his cock. She pulls away and the next thing I feel is the head of a dildo pressed against my asshole. With one swift motion she pushes it inside of me. I moan with pleasure, still sucking on his cock. He places both of his hands behind my head and starts to buck, fucking my mouth.

"Very nice," Mistress Dark informs me. "She took that inside of herself well. This isn't her first time. How is she at sucking cock, my love?"

"Average," he says matter-of-factly. "She might need more training."

"Are you saying that because you just want her to suck you off again or because she really needs it?" she says with a laugh.

"She really needs it," he says with a grin. "I have to push her to take it all."

I suck on him faster, trying to show him that I could do it on my own. A moment later he pushes my head away as he blows his load over my mouth and face. I lick up as much as possible. Mistress Dark takes the dildo out of my ass.

"You're hired." Master Dark says. "I'll have the staff show you around, your room, and get you your things. Go clean yourself up for lunch."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)