More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedDiamond RedDiamond

Where do you go first?

Steven Universe

You see that Steven Universe is an option. You liked the show when it came out but fell out of watching it along the way as it seemed like it was falling apart. You came back for Future and loved it. Either way, you always loved how the gems looked and were interested in seeing if they could even be impregnated like rose quartz. You looked and noticed a note, "This takes place about 5 years after the show ends, and the Gems can be impregnated normally without having to give up their forms to give birth.". This was good news as it meant you could do it without them having to die to keep the child alive. As you read this, the middle sister came in. "Whatcha doing nerd? Some gadget?" She often teased you, but you knew she was not trying to be mean about it. "You know steven universe?" you ask her, "Of course! I love that show, I wish I could actually go to space like they do, and I love the idea of the gems! did you forget this?" you laugh a bit, "Of course not. What if I told you, you could go there right now?", "I would fuck your brains out, letting you do whatever you want.". This makes you speechless for a second before she laughs it off, "That would never happen though, we can't go-" You immediately push in the numbers and create the portal. She is speechless, "What demon did you sell your soul to, to do this!?", "No demon, a Goddess chose me to finish a mission that requires me to fuck tons of girls around the universe." You were worried about saying that, but unlike your other sisters, she didn't care much about this. After this, you get her information.

Name: Grana Jones.
Aliases/Nicknames: Used to be called Grain by bullies. Hates that name now.
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Age: 21
Race: Human
Ethnicity: American
Skin: Light
Hair: Black, Carpet is light brown.
Shave: Trimmed
Favorite Food: Junk Food
Favorite Color: Crimson
Favorite Flower: Red Rose
Preferred Underwear Color: Black
Favorite Position: Doggy while being bred, Being licked by the other girl if not currently.
Fetish: Wishes to be involved in a threesome with one other girl, where they both end up pregnant by the end. Maybe more than a threesome.
Virginity: Yes (Is waiting for that threesome, hopes the other girl is also a virgin.)
Current Love Interest: Alex and whoever else he fucks with her.

You both head through and find yourselves somewhere warm...

Is this Beach city?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)