More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eratonastudios eratonastudios

She said...

Steve and James

"Steve and James." Amy grinned as her hand rubbed your inspired bulge.

"THEM!" You shout and hop out of your position.

They were the floor neighbors, Steve on the left and James across from both. Steve was a college student, and James was a construction worker. Steven was always with girls and friends. James is married to Marisha, a gorgeous woman that I glance at her once in a while in the hallways. The couple were probably in their early to mid-thirties.

"Two? Whoa! Seriously?" You spoke and sat down once you looked at her pouting face and crossed her arms across her tiny waistline.

"You're 100% sure." She replied with no shame in her voice.

That was absurd! You can see she was serious about it, and arguing is not going to solve this problem, she could get obsessed if you flat forbid it like what occurred on other occasions. "Can I choose one of them?"

You watched her shake her head 'no' and reply, "I want them, both." You watch her hand making a 'V' with her fingers and put them in her mouth, teasing you.

"Amy, I can't believe we are talking about this."

"Me neither," Her hands reached for your bulge again trying to get your goodwill back. "That will be so much fun! What do you say?"

You didn't know how to answer that, so you just asked another question to deflect from answering her question, "Why? Why them."

She began to caress your throbbing cock trying to seduce you into accepting her devil's deal.

"Remember when you were on a business trip two weeks ago?" She slides her feet up your thighs and gets her toes on your lap rubbing your dick.

"Yeah," You remember barely; it was a fast weekend for a multi-day meeting.

"Steve and James helped me with a shower problem," Amy admitted.

Amy blushed slightly, "They saw me wet on towels, and from their crotch volumes, they were enjoying the view."

Somehow you were turned on, maybe was her teasing expressions or her talented feet, You didn't want to think too much.

"They fixed my shower, but there were moments when they involuntary touched me. I felt sparks all over my body. It was so awkward but so erotic."

She slowly moved her toes as she pulled them from your trousers, "I learned something about myself after that day. That I really liked being the attention of two guys." Her foot moved up and down your cock softly.

"This sounds insane," you tell her honestly. She sighs.

"I know babe, but it's that I believe we could have a lot of fun and even spice up our life!" She argues and begins to rub your cock harder. "And you are kind of taking a long time for a simple yes or no," she added.

You had but to agree, for now, doing anything else would make things worse.

"Alright," That's all you could mutter out.

"Yes to both! Right?" She was biting her lips.

"But you'll have to get my approval for anything with them." You told Amy your condition before it was too late.

"Deal," She giggled.

"Then let's forget about them and focus on the hardening you gave me," You told Amy.

Amy giggled, "No need to complicate these feet are doing a good job of finishing the task," She pointed down at the tent in your trousers where her tootsies explored. She gets off the couch, unbuttons your pants, and gives a little kiss on the tip of your cock. Then she embraced it with her delicate feet and started moving them up and down, staring into your eyes.

"Cum on me whenever you want," Amy whispered seductively. Her dainty toes move ever so erotically along your flesh rod. You're now looking at your incredible girlfriend massaging your manhood with her smooth snow-white soles and cannot help yourself anymore. Just a couple of minutes in, you already felt your sperm making its way through the tip of your cock and unleashing a flow of spunk all over Amy's white feet.

"Such a mess..." Amy teases, seeing the pearly fluid covering the soles of her feet. Her toes touch each other in curiosity, smearing the cum. Then she reached a finger towards the goo and licked it off. "Tasty," She smiles.

You feel exhausted and ready to call it a night, aware that tomorrow you will need a damage control plan.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight babe," You say goodbye while caressing her face.

"Goodnight, my little cuck," she kissed you on your lips as she walked up to the bathroom to clean your genetics off her feet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)