More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Steve and I

Plane has landed as Steve and I deplane I slipped with a smile my mobile number to Lisa at the exit. She and her wife Rita, absolutely hot ravaging pussies I wish Astrid to meet.

Steve and I headed to baggage, only one roller for me, suitcase for him, and then onward to the taxi stand. He let me enter first, the horny chap couldn't resist groping my bum. The driver smiled as he saw my deep cleavage as I slid to the other side of the cab. Both of us comfortably settled into the back seat, off we went from Kennedy Airport to mid town Manhattan.

Only being on the road several minutes "You are the sexiest woman I have ever met" Steve spouted as one of his hands groped under my skirt. I slapped him.

"You are a feisty bitch" stating in a harsh tone. With he pulled my head towards his and kissed me hard on the lips. Then pushed me back against the seat, raised my skirt exposing me to the driver's eyes that were peering through the back view mirror.

"You can't get enough, can you, you hot cunt" I struggled to get out from under him but kept pushing me against the seating. I pushed him off me with difficulty, as he kissed me again. I didn't want this to happen, in constant raging heat, as it affected me I reached between us and touched his hard cock. I pushed him up from me and unzipped him. Here I was again in heat with the urge of cock. I leaned down over his lap and sucked his cock, more like suckling him. His balls felt swollen under my caressing and massaging them to cum release in my mouth. I couldn't swallow quickly enough, as cum tinkling unto my blouse. Steve cupped my face as his cock fucked my mouth in and out.

The driver without doubt who witnessed it all spoke up, telling we are close to our destination. Steve pulled out a pair of skimpy panties, mine, and with them wiped my lips clean. Several moments later we arrived and as we went to register he said he wishes to see me during the convention, and back in our hometown.

I felt ravaged which has happened to often. My own fault.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)