More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyCreations KinkyCreations

Who's story do you read?

Stephanie wants ? Stephanie gets .

It was a normal night for Stephanie, which was far from a normal night for most people. She looked over the beautiful collection of Bad Dragon toys on her display shelves, picking out several of the medium sized ones. She had plenty of large and extra large ones. She even had some huge custom toys that had been commissioned for a hefty price, and Stephanie looked at them longingly.

Staring at the largest toys in her collection, Stephanie sighed as she looked back down at the medium tail shaped sold in her hand.

"Maybe some day, I'll get to the bigger ones."

Stephanie always felt a little disappointment that she'd been working at it for several years, at this point, and still hadn't worked past the medium sized toys on her shelf. Not that she didn't get plenty of pleasure out of them, but there a was a full feeling that they never seemed to reach.

As she flipped on one of her favorite hentai to watch in the background, she wondered if maybe her expectations of reality were just a little bit skewed. But she quickly pushed those thoughts out of her mind and clicked a button on her computer as she headed to a small prepared location on the floor of the room.

Hey expression changed to one of playful giddiness as she sat her naked self in front of a camera and held up the toy cheerfully.

She didn't talk much unless a paid notification came through with a question, but they were usually requests to show off a spreading of her ass or pussy. They would usually just sit, tipping in silence at her perfectly catered moans of pleasure as she played with herself.

Tonight went well, a little bit of showing, a little bit of stretching, quite a bit of bouncing and moaning. However, again there just was something missing, as there always was, and this was simply a show for the camera.

Stephanie usually finished off, ass to the camera, bouncing on her toy, trying desperately to hilt it without hurt herself in the process. But her focus was always on her TV screen in the background. Usually just enough out of focus for the viewer to not distract them from her, but still barely clear enough to make out that it was some hentai.

She watched the unrealistic stretch and inserting into the female character on screen, and mentally imagined that was what she was experiencing. It helped a lot, and her moans grew louder and her breath quickened until she reached orgasm.

Tips rang in as she finished in muscle spasming glory: Stephanie playing up the small orgasm as much as she could, before slowly slipping the tail out of her ass, and spreading it as wide as she could for her viewers. 'Well, at least this pays the bills' She thought to herself. 'And it's a lot more fun than my old job was.'


Stephanie stepped out of the bathroom at the end of the night, after cleaning herself and her toys up, and just watched the show still playing on her TV.

"Hmph." She let out a bit of an exhale and chuckle, "Maybe I'm just too needy."

She pulled on a pair of hot pink panties and went over to her computer to sit topless in an expensive gaming chair. After 'work' She usually did a little preparation for future streams. She would search for new toys, or find new hentai she could play in the background.

Stephanie had purchased a few things within her range before going to some of her more search topics, and was busy looking at toys way too big for her. She was eyeballing one that looked like a man's two forearms molded together from elbow to the tips of the fingers as the hands lay flat against each other in a point. Double fisting... And inserted all the way up to the elbows. She felt a shiver of pleasure run through her as she imagined the feeling, and moved her mouse cursor to the "Add to Cart" button.

Right as she was clicking a random pop up threw itself on screen and she clicked it instead.

"God da.... Hnnnnngh... I hate how these sites are starting to get past ad blockers."

It opened up a page to a site called Black Magic Novelties, and she almost closed it out of frustration, but stopped as the large words caught her attention.

"A Whole New Hole!"

"Guaranteed to take you past your limits."

Stephanie sat and looked over the images. The first showed a shiny black rubber hollow plug, it didn't look too impressive except for the extremely realistic molding of an ass hole that had seen a little work. The next image was a gif that showed that same toy, but it was stretched around a toy that was at least XL in size. It also had the very realistic look of an ass that was gripping the huge toy as it was being pulled out. She also noticed that the part of the toy extending beyond the plug was the same black shiny rubber as the plug itself. Some sort of self forming condom like setup, she guessed. It would definitely come in handy during impromptu anal.

There were several option boxes that she could click on for stiffness, size expectations, and other options. She noticed an option in each box that simply said "Surprise Me." before clicking through the checkout, definitely taking advantage of the free, next day shipping, and going back to the other screen to order her originally intended toy. She didn't even flinch at the large price tag. She'd been collecting sex toys for years and was no longer surprised at the high prices of custom toys. Plus, her work gave her plenty of extra spending money for just this purpose, and considering its use, it was essentially a business expense.


*Thump Thump Thump

It was a little before noon when Stephanie heard the knock, and went out to find not one but two boxes. The smaller one had no return address on it or company markings, but the bigger one was from the company she ordered the double fisting dildo from the previous night.

'That's odd.' She thought, as she distinctly remembered the shipping was going to be 3-5 days. But she wasn't going to argue. The package was also much bigger than she expected. When she opened it her brain you a moment to process the toy. It was definitely the same toy she ordered, but the mold didn't only form a base at the elbow, but went entirely up the arms to the shoulders before ending. She couldn't even fathom how anyone could use something like that. It was just as ridiculous as much of what she'd seen in her hentai collection.

Stephanie then opened the small one and felt an odd rush of excitement. Amid black crumpled packing paper was a small silk bag, with a note.

"Thank you for ordering from Black Magic Novelties.

You asked for a surprise, and we guarantee this one will make your hole weak."

She chuckled at the old, corny joke on the card. She flipped it over to the back to notice it had a photo on it that made her think twice for a second. It was the cam view of her streams she put on, and she was bent over and showing an insane gape off to the viewers, a shiny black ring of rubber circling her rim and a newly familiar molded pair of dildo arms on the floor at her feat.

"That's some impressive Photoshop work." She spoke to no one. She'd frame that and stick out next to her collection of larger toys. The gaping cavern of an as she was showing off was unrealistic, but it turned her on and she liked the thought.

Inside the satin bag was the plug, a bit unassuming, aside from the amazing. She wouldn't struggle to put it in at all. Stephanie stick her fingers through the hole and met slight resistance at the far end. As her fingers poked through the back end they were wrapped in a shiny black latex like material. She grabbed something a little longer and tested it a bit more, watching the toy stretch the plugs ass hole and then the protruding latex distension out the far end. She wiggled it around a bit, also noticing that the wrapped end seemed to be naturally slick or lubed somehow.

Stephanie then tested it out on one of her XL toys, a huge horse cock of a dildo that she could only dream of taking. She'd also accidentally bought it in a stiffer hardness, so there was very little give to the toy. The little plug easily slipped over the unflared tip, wrapping it in black as it came out the other end. And Stephanie kept pulling it down into she hilted the plug on the toy. The stretching inner pussy seemed to be holding up perfectly, like it had no limit, and when she pulled it off she again saw the appearance of a gripping anus being pulled by the toy as it excited.

She shuddered thinking about it, a wave of mental pleasure flushing her body, her panties already getting wet from the thought. Normally she didn't start streaming until later in the day but the thought of not at least trying it out for herself was painful to consider with how horny the suddenly had become.

Should she hold off until her stream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)