More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

The Ladies:

Stephanie the Exhibitionist

Stephanie was shy. Like, super duper shy. She was bashful and nervous around everyone, especially boys. She was turning 20 soon, and she'd hardly been on a date and never gotten laid. This was mostly due to her own strict religious upbringing and overbearing mother.

Unfortunately, sometimes your don't get to choose your desires. So, while Stephanie wanted to be a well behave young woman, her body and imagination had different ideas. Stephanie found herself aroused all the time. She tried hard to resist her desires, but her body ached for release and clouded all judgment. And her mind played along, influenced by this unwanted arousal.

Against her better wishes, Stephanie found herself constantly longing for sexual release. This longing made her start to behave in ways she'd never imagined. For one, she had to pleasure herself constantly. Like, at least four times a day. She also found it incredibly exciting to be exposed. First she'd walk around in her underwear in the house. Then nude. Then she started venturing out into he fenced in back yard nude. The thrill, the danger, it was such a turn on! She just couldn't help it!

In short, Stephanie was becoming a exhibitionist. She really, really didn't want to be, but some repressed, naughty part of her personality kept pushing her to be more bold and more daring. She was mortified she might go to far and get caught... and that moment was fast approaching!

Stephanie is blonde with a pretty, innocent face. She has some extra weight, mostly in her love-handles and waist, and small breasts. She's not pear shaped, but does have a thick middle. These were some of the reasons she was so shy and insecure, and the reason she was so scared of getting caught in her little exhibitionist urges! Her body is slightly tan from her recent backyard excursions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)