More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninja_Mango Ninja_Mango

Who will be her Opponent?

Stephanie Mcmahon

Its No Way Out 2004, three years after their heart stopping match during their first feud. Trish & Stephanie have been embroiled in a another personal feud for many months as they have traded blows & humilated each other many times throughout these last few months. Stephanie has used her authority to stack the odds against Trish, but somehow she has managed to slip away many times. Now we are her with both women are ready to embarrass their opponent & prove their superiority. Both women have grown as competitors & more beautiful since then. Now it's all coming to a head tonight when they settle their feud in a grudge match as both ladies make their way to the ring.

Trish comes out with her signature cowgirl hat & is dressed in a pair of long pants that ride low & show off a bit of her ass with her white panties sticking out slightly as her faantastic ass fills them out. She also has a short white top that exposes her midriff & shows off her magnificent breast & toned abs with suspenders going up them. Meanwhile Stephanie is in a black wrestling top that shows off her busty breast & long yoga pants that snuggly hug her big ass, as they both await the bell to ring. Before it does Mr. Mcmahon comes out to announce a surprise stipulation for tonights contest "It will now be a buck naked paddle on a pole match" he announces before heading out without further explanation.

Both ladies are absolutely stunned, but Stephanie is especially so as she can't believe her own father would place her in such a demeaning match. She continues to throw a tantrum yelling at him to come back & change the match as the bell rings. Stephanie barely registers the match has started until she is blindsided by Trish sending her into corner as Trish beats away at Stephanie & grabs her by the hair spinning her around in a circle. Trish uses her momentum tossing her in the center of the ring bouncing Stephanies face off the mat before she follows up by mounting Stephanie & unleashing a flurry of strikes on the billion dollar princess knocking her around until her guard drops. Seizing the chance Trish decides to go for the early advantage & while sitting atop Stephanie grabs the collar of her shirt & starts to rip away at it in a fury tearing it from her opponents chest & revealing Stephanie's black bra which are barely containing her busty breast from exploding out.

Trish smugly twirls the shirt above her head as she gyrates her hips like she riding Stephanie like a cowgirl to cheers from the crowd. Stephanie retaliates with a harsh slap knocking Trish off her as Stephanie rolls away & looks down at her exposed bra in frustration while Trish recovers holding her face in pain as she gets on her knees. Infuriated Stephanie runs up to Trish & nails her with a devasting lowblow kicking her below the belt. Trish shouts in pain & her eyes go wide as she clutches her goods. Stephanie with the advantage picks up Trish & plants her with a DDT knocking her out for the moment & leaving her open to being stripped.

Can Stephanie even things up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)