More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Which Diva(s) do you introduce yourself to first?

Stephanie McMahon

You are looking forward to the next batch of hot Divas that will be heading into your lobby when your attention is drawn to quite a ruckus out front, and you are surprised, and pleasantly so, to see the person causing it is Stephanie McMahon.

Of course, the bosses' daughter looked anything but pleased about...something...it hadn't really been made clear to you yet...and was giving quite a verbal thrashing to some of your staff.

But despite all that, you are drawn to how sexy she looks in the simple combination of a tight-fitting red shirt and tight pair of blue jeans she is wearing.

But she's also hardly in the mood to talk to you or get to know you, or be anything resembling civil with you.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS??!!?? DO YOU KNOW WHO I'M MARRIED TO, YOU IDIOTS??!!??" she screams at your staff as they seem to cower in fear at her presence, which draws you over to her.

"The name's John, Stephanie," you tell her, not really sure what your about to wade yourself into, "I run this hotel. Is there a problem here?"

What is Stephanie mad about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)