More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jjgarces jjgarces

What is Stephanie mad about?

She claims your staff is incompetent

"Well...John...for starters, your staff is wholly incompetent of even catering to my smallest need," she screeches at you, "and to be quite honest, it's pissing me right off because I'm a busy woman this week and don't need this shit."

"Steph, I'm sure we could go somewhere else and discuss this," you tell her, attempting to grab her arm and pull her away when she swats it away and turns her venom on you.

"Don't you even dare think about hitting on me," she icily tells you, "my husband, "The Game", Triple H, will be here any second, and I don't think you want that problem on your hands, do you?"

"I was just hoping I could convince you to not be so-", you say to her as she cuts you off, storming off as she starts to throw her hands in the air.

"So "what?", she asks you as she leaves in a huff for her room, not even bothering to ask you where it is, "I know you weren't gonna say "bitchy", because you haven't seen me at my bitchiest, yet."

"What a bitch," you say to yourself under your breath as Stephanie walks away, still finding yourself watching her tight ass bounce in her jeans, "I really wish I had the ability to teach her a lesson since she's here in my hotel for the week."

And then it dawned on you that you just might be able to do that before the week is done, after all...

What is your plan to teach Stephanie a lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)