More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Whose story will we follow today?

Stephanie, a cute cheerleader who lost a bet.

"Okay, deep breaths Steph, deep breaths." head cheerleader Stephanie Bright muttered to herself as she covered her bare tits with her pom poms while hearing the roar of the crowds. "You're just gonna go out there completely naked, all because you lost one bet against Amy over who would win an arm-wrestling match between our boyfriends."

Stephanie trembled a bit as she comprehended what everyone would soon be seeing. She knew she was a looker and was proud of it. Big & perky D-cup boobs, creamy skin, cute bubble butt that she rounded to perfection, long & athletic legs, toned stomach with a fancy ruby piercing, and a tight pussy with a small bush above it, all capped off with a beautiful brown-haired, green-eyed face. But this was not how she wanted to show it off, but she had no other choice.

"Well, here goes nothing." Stephanie declared while trying to put on a brave face and slowly began marching out into the field, while the memory of that faithful party began replaying in her mind.


"TERRY, TERRY, TERRY!"

"ROGER, ROGER, ROGER!"

It all began one night at a party thrown at co-captain Amy Hoffman's house where her and Stephanie's boyfriends decided to have a friendly arm-wrestling contest. On one side of the table, star football player Terry Davids yelled with all his might as he reached a stalemate with his friendly rival Roger Martin, the two boys' impressive arm muscles sweating as they both struggled to defeat the other.

"GO TERRY, FUCK HIM UP HONEY!" Stephanie cheered for Terry.

"YOU CAN TAKE HIM ROGER, I BELIEVE IN YOU!" Amy yelled encouragingly to Roger as the two cheerleaders turned to each other. Amy was a lot more petite and slender than Steph, with cherry red hair and the most beautiful emerald green eyes. Amy was essentially Steph's best friend and second in command ever since sophomore year when Amy transferred to her school, but there were also times where they would compete against each other as well. "You should just give up now! I bet my Rogie can snap him like a Kitkat bar!"

"Wanna bet?" Stephanie challenged. "If Terry wins, you'll have to help me with homework for a week."

"And what if Roger wins?" Amy asked, eyelids lowered seductively.

"I don't know, I have to cheer naked at the game on Wednesday?" Stephanie suggested off the top of her head, unaware of what will soon happen.

"Oh, now we're talking!" Amy chortled heartily before turning to her party guests. "Hey everyone, if my Roger beats Terry, then she has to lead the cheer squad in the buff on Wednesday!"

The room quickly erupted into cheers at the thought of the sexy cheerleader being to perform naked, but none were more distracted than Terry, who whipped his head around while still in battle with Roger. "Wait, Steph's getting naked?!"

Roger saw an opening and slammed Terry's hand onto the table, sealing his victory over the other athlete and Stephanie's doom as she gawked at her boyfriend's loss, remaining silent over the celebrations to comprehend what she had gotten herself into.


"Thanks everyone for coming out! Woo, we got a real big crowd tonight!" Stephanie could hear Amy speak to the excited crowd. "Just what we needed, because we got a big surprise for you all tonight!"

"I swear, when this is all over, I'm gonna strangle her!" Steph cursed under her breath with a twitchy eye. However, her rage at Amy began giving way to resignation, and then a little more confidence than just a few moments ago. "Welp, here goes nothing."

"You know her, you love her, our sexy head cheerleader Stephanie Bright is gonna knock your socks off tonight!" Amy continued hyping up her co-captain's nude debut as Steph continued marching towards the entrance to the field. "And here she comes now!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)