More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Steph Gingrich (Life is Strange: True Colors)

Stephanie Gingrich, better known as Steph, (born: December 17th, 1993) is a resident of the town Haven Springs in Life is Strange: True Colors and the protagonist of the bonus story "Wavelengths". Steph is one of the game's main characters, in addition to serving as one of two love interests for protagonist Alex Chen. She originally debuted in Life is Strange: Before the Storm.

Appearance :

Steph has short brown hair that is styled in two bangs. Her outfit changes as the game progresses, but she wears a necklace with a ring attached to it and almost never appears without a cap.

Personality :

The official character profile describes Steph as a "restless type" and as "queen of the nerds" who has grown her passion for tabletop role-playing since her time at Arcadia Bay. Moreover, she's characterized as a "creative of nature" and as a "queer and proud, musical, nerdy powerhouse."

Memorable Quotes :

"Are you single? Semi-single? Taken? But still down to get drunk and make out?"

— Steph to Diane.

Where is Steph when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)