More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedeemerofDark RedeemerofDark

...Who gets the package?

Steffany the Older Teenager

"Yeah, yeah, hang on" said the blonde soon to be on her way to graduating from her highschool, sighing after finally having gotten herself presentable. She had been in the shower, but the knock had been loud and insistent so it was impossible to miss. Her mother had already gone to work for the day and her father was hanging out with a friend of his for the day, both having trusted her to take care of the house by herself. A mark of pride for her and something that she was glad her parents were willing to respect her enough to handle, she finally made her way to the door, flicking the door knob open as she adjust the top over her B cups that just barely didn't qualify being C cups, as the door open she expertly and easily bent straight down, her lack of an ass leaving nothing to see for the nothing surrounding her. She held the decently sized cardboard box under one of her lightly tanned shoulder as she rubbed at her eye, she couldn't tell if one of her long and fluttery lashes fell in but it was irritating her whatever it was. As she finally got it to stop bothering her she bit her lower lip in curiosity as she set the box down on a table by the stair case, "So now who's this from? I know I didn't order anything." could one of her parents neglected to mention a package they were expecting?

Regardless she figured it was worthwhile to get out whatever it was and leave it out so they couldn't possibly miss it before chucking the cardboard box in the recycling bin. As she used her long nails to slice open the box's tape she opened it up to find...

...What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)