More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So what's going NSFW?

Steamy Train Rider (ATLA)

(All characters have been aged up to be at least eighteen)

In was late at night as a tank train roared thought the now conquered Earth Kingdom. Onboard was a pair of very important people and their friends (beside the crew ). The national heroes of Princes Zuko and Princess Azula. While the quarters are not the most lavish, they where then sufficient. Well at least for what Zuko wanted anyway.

In the crowned Prince's room, we find Zuko completely naked as he sat on the edge of his bed. Three beautiful naked women surrounded him, the first was a buxom and extremely flexible girl with long brown hair and grey eyes. Her normal ponytail was gone, as her hair flowed down her body. She was on Zuko's right, her breasts pressing into his chest. His arm around her, holding her tight. He was kissing her passionately, after a few minutes he stopped and turned to the girl on his left.

The girl was also buxom, with long black hair and dark green eyes. His other arm was around her as well. Her breasts pressing into his chest was well. He starting making with her, as the brown hair girl smiled.

The last girl was on her knees in front of Zuko. Her long black flowing down her body. She was busy sucking on his twelve inch fully erect manhood. She had trouble fitting all of Zuko's manhood into her mouth at first. She furious bobbed her head up and down, as one of her hands fingered herself. Her normal aloof attitude was replaced by one of lust and desires.

Zuko pulled back, "Mai !" Shouted Zuko, as he climaxed. Mai had little time as a torrent of cum shot into her mouth. She had trouble gulping it down and feared she might had to pull away but she was barely able to swallow his load.

Zuko looked down at his girlfriend and most likely future wife and kisses her on the forehead. The girl on his right giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I help Mai practice on varies popsicle. I guess it paid off." Said the brown hair girl, smiling.

"I think did Ty Lee." Said Zuko, as he kissed her.

"I think we should let Jin have her turn." Said Mai, standing up and looking at the girl on Zuko's left.

Jin blushed, as she looked awkward and cute. Zuko turned to her and smiled.

"Don't worry, you will do fine." Said Zuko, smiling.

"Of course, Le... I'm mean Prince Zuko." Said Jin, still getting used to calling Zuko by his real name.

Mai helped Jin up and gently get on her knees. Jin gulped, as she stared at Zuko still fully erect manhood. She was still worry she couldn't felt him all into her mouth.

"Don't worry, just relax you neck and go slow." Said Ty Lee, smiling. Jin nodded, took a deep breath and then slowly slid Zuko's manhood into her mouth.

A few days before Zuko and Azula where to start their journey back to the Fire Nation. Zuko, Mai and Ty Lee where taking a stroll around Ba Sing Se. That's when Zuko spotted Jin. She was dirty and with tattered clothes. Jin was glad to see "Lee" and said she prayed he was alright. Zuko was a little nervous since he was with both Mai and Ty Lee. Zuko asked Jin what had happened to her. She explained after the tea shop was close, she lost her job and was soon evicted out of her apartment. She been wondering the streets, looking for a job or a place to stay. Zuko was about to offer her some money but then Mai said she will follow them.

This made Zuko extremely nervous, as Mai had them returned to the place. It didn't take long before Zuko had to explain who he really was. Mai order a hot bath to be drawn and clean clothes to be brought up for Jin. Once Jin was clean and dress, Mai had food brought up. She quickly explain to Jin, that she was now her handmaiden and by extension Zuko's second mistress (the first being Ty Lee). Luckily Jin was an orphan, her parents dying a few years early from a plague. Her mother was a hand maiden for a small Earth Kingdom noble in the city. So she knew what her duties where going to be.

Zuko was surprised, as Mai barely accepted Ty Lee as his mistress. Jin was completely terrified as Zuko's sister Azula when they finally meet.

Zuko moaned as he felt Jin warm mouth and tongue around his manhood. Ty Lee helped guide Jin through her first blowjob.

"Jin !" Shouted Zuko, as he climaxed. Jin tried to swallow Zuko's load but couldn't. Forcing her to pull back, getting covered in his cum.

"I'm sorry." Said Jin, feeling disappointed.

"Don't worry you did fine, plus you look cute covered in my cum." Said Zuko, smiling. This made Jin blushed and smile.

"My turn." Said Ty Lee, smiling. She quickly got on her knees in front of Zuko. Instead of giving Zuko a blowjob, she put his still fully erect manhood between her breasts.

Zuko moaned as Ty Lee gave him a titfuck, her giant marshmallow mountain massage his manhood. After a few minutes Zuko climaxed, covering Ty Lee in his cum.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)