More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ritend Ritend

How do I approach Jennifer?

Stealthily from behind

Even though we enjoyed ourselves for hours last night, I see this opportunity and decide that before we head our separate ways for work and practice we can have one more quickie.

I arch back to my full 6'2" height and peal off my shirt exposing my rock hard pecks and rippled abs. I quickly proceeded to pull my boxers down and step out of them approaching my wife from behind.

Carefully I come up behind Jennifer not to touch her and I quickly slide the tip of my eight inch member down from her backside to end up slapping it against against her panty covered pussy.

Just as I am to make a smart remark about her cooking in the kitchen an angry voice growls, "That better not be what I fucking think it is you sick pig."

Jamie whips her head up and out of my fridge quickly spinning to stand infront of me. She takes all but a moment to check me out that would have been hardly if at all perceptible if not for the fact that time had slowed to an absolute crawl in my sudden and unexpected embarrassment.

As I am standing frozen in place after a few seconds of us staring eye to eye my sister-in-laws voice takes off in an absolute screech, "Well don't just stand there you dumb idiot. What? Did you take one to many pucks to the head?"

After only a moment more the blood finally starts working in my brain. I turn confidently as though I made no mistake, grab my boxers and shirt and stroll casually out of the kitchen around the corner without looking back or putting anything on.

As I stand in the hallway outside the kitchen struggling to put my clothes back on out of the kitchen I hear a softly muttered, "Damn Jennifer, why did you have to with him?"

Reminisce about school

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)