More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swerto Swerto

What happens next?

Steal the Apple

You crouch down low and slink towards the altar. You’ve stolen magic before by consuming artifacts and you don’t want to miss this chance. The acolytes are sleepy and dull, you easily skirt around their field of view and approach the altar, when their backs are turned you quickly rear up onto your hind legs, seizing the fruit in your jaws. You waste no time at all, and swallow it, immediately wishing you hadn’t as it tastes quite bitter. The acolytes catch on quick to the theft, as the dull light the apple was giving off has vanished. The alarm is raised, but the commotion is already behind you, you’re away into the bushes and creeping away, trying not to retch on the bitter treat. You hear something about a gift of children for someone named Tyrande being stolen but pay it no heed.

Your stomach growls and churns over, trying to process the consumable artifact with difficulty. You find a mostly hidden place to sleep, and lie down. Confident you will not be found. Your sleep is deep and long, you mind filled with strange dreams of mortal women, food and the hopes of your species resting upon your haunches. Under the watchful eye of the moon, of Elune, you sleep.

((Sifr prefers stealth to direct , he excels at stealth and sudden viscous assaults, when choosing magic options, Sifr will automatically try to proceed stealthily if possible, favor mating over eating and will prefer soft vore to hard.))

The Cliff and the Choice

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)