More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Next?

Staying With Pam

I am eating breakfast on the day that I am going to be released from Gotham Memorial Hospital. I am eating some kind of white dish which I assume to be custard. The sausage is not quite up to par. I sigh when I eat my toast with grape jelly on it. I know that my girlfriend Pam Isley is a better cook than this. All I can think about while I am drinking my orange juice is that I will be spending the next week recuperating from my knife wound at the house belonging to my beautiful redheaded girlfriend who will very soon be my fiancee if I have anything to say about it.

I spend the next two hours watching soap operas while I am waiting for a doctor to give me my final checkup. When an elderly black gentleman in the traditional white lab coat gives me my final examination, I am slightly embarrassed, but I endure it. The doctor prescribes me a bottle of pain pills which I will definitely need for a few days and then leaves. As soon as the doctor leaves, I smile when I see Red wearing a green dress and bringing in a brown satchel containing a change of clothes for me. I can see a nurse waiting in the hallway with a wheel chair that is designated to take me to Pam's car. Red leaves the satchel next to me while giving me a kiss. She pulls the curtain to give me some privacy and steps back into the hallway.

I am grateful that hospital gowns are easy to take off since all you basically have to do is untie them. I take off my bra by lifting it over my head with my right arm to a save some strain on my stitches. I take off my panties so that I will be wearing all clean clothes. I open the satchel that Red left and discover that putting on my clean clothes is going to take a little longer. I try to move my left arm as little as possible because I get a twinge every time I do. I put on underwear, a white t-shirt, and a gray skirt. I decide that putting on my shoes and socks is going to be to difficult so I call Red in to do that for me.

When I am dressed, the nurse wheels me to the collections office so I can give them my insurance information. I am then wheeled to Red's simple Pinto. I made it! I'm free! Red kisses me on the lips which helps me to forget my pain a lot more than any medication could and then buckles me into my seat.

Our first stop is at Pizza Hut. I want a Supreme pizza so I can get some real food into me again. We then stop at the store so I can get my pain medication. Next on the agenda is a stop at a discount clothing store. I want some shirts that are a size larger that won't be as constrictive on my wounded shoulder. While I am shopping, Red momentarily wanders to a different section with an impish grin on her face. I don't think too much about it until she comes back holding a sexy red and black negligee that is almost see through in the middle.

"How do you think I will look in this, Harl?" Pam asks with a wicked grin.

At first all I can do is gulp.

"Um... you'll look simply st-stunning in that, R-Red, but I don't think that I'm in any kind of s-shape to see you wearing that now," I answer with very little speaking ability.

"Okay, I'll put it back," Pam sighed.

"N-no!" I nervously refuse. "Go ahead and buy it now and save it for when I have my stitches taken out."

Even though Pam made me a little nervous with her little stunt, I am glad that she is in better spirits.

We head to Pam's house and we enter the front door holding hands with our our purchases in shopping bags. The day's festivities have taken their toll on me and I start to feel sleepy. My girlfriend takes me to the bedroom and tucks me into her bed. Just as I am about to drift off into la-la land, I feel a warm kiss being planted on my forehead and I sigh contently.

When I wake up, I want a shower so Red comes in with me and helps me wash. After a while, Pam starts to feel naughty and blows in my ear which causes me to shriek with giddiness.

"I don't understand why you say that you couldn't stand to see me wearing that negligee, but you can stand to see me naked," Pam wonders with a puzzled frown.

"Presentation is the key, Red," I explain. "Let's say that you are a kid and you are expecting your favorite toy for Christmas. Let's say that your parents put the toy under tree unwrapped. You are glad to get the toy, but there is no mystery involved. Now imagine that your parents wrap the toy in the prettiest wrapping paper. You think that you are going to get the toy, but you are not quite sure. Which one would excite you more?"

"I see what you mean," Red agrees.

I close my eyes and enjoy Pam washing my breasts and the rest of my body with a few moans.

How does Harley advance the relationship?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)