More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

How does Harley advance the relationship?

Wedding Plans

I wake up during the night facing my sleeping girlfriend Pam Isley who is wearing a red t-shirt and red shorts while I am wearing a brown t-shirt and shorts. I simply enjoy watching her sleep. I started to get hypnotized by Pam's chest moving up and down. It is almost enough to distract me from the pain in my shoulder and it is almost enough to distract me from all the thoughts swirling around my head. First and foremost in my mind are my proposal plans. I don't want to propose marriage just anywhere. I want to find the most romantic place possible and I certainly don't want to propose without a ring to give to Pam. I don't want my girlfriend around when I buy it because I want it to be a complete surprise when I get down on one knee and give it to her. There are also other thoughts in my head that are wrestling for space and making me dizzy. I really don't know what to do sometimes. Suddenly, I am jolted from my thoughts by a warm hand touching my elbow. It is if course my redheaded minx who has gotten concerned about me.

"You okay," Red asks.

"Yeah, " I sigh.

"Do you need me to get up and get you something?" Red offered,

"No, thanks," I reply.

"I guess threatening to tickle you is going to be out for a few days," Red muses.

"I'd like to talk about a few things," I state.

The two of us sit up on the bed in the darkness. Pam touches my good shoulder with her right hand and encourages me to continue.

"Where do you think we'll live after we get married?" I wonder.

"I was thinking that we could find a nice apartment to live in," Red replies. "There must be a few in this town."

"That sounds nice," I agree. "Is there anyone special that you would like to invite?"

"To tell you the truth, there isn't really anybody that I'm all that close to besides you," Red answers with a little bit of a frown. "Is there anyone that you would like to invite besides Joan? I know how close you are to her."

"I want to invite Bruce," I state causing my best girl to nod her approval. "He's done so much for me."

"Speaking of Bruce, it has always bothered me that I never could figure out how he survived falling down the elevator shaft," Red laughs.

I am not good at keeping secrets. As soon as Red said that, I felt my stomach clench. I told myself not to get nervous, but what do I do? I get nervous! It is the same phenomenon when you are on a very high place like a mountain or a building and someone tells you not to look down. Red is now looking me in the eye. I hope that she isn't going to try to get me to talk about this because I will probably crack. Finally, Pam's face softens and she decides to drop it.

"Anything else," Pam prods.

"There is something that has been on my mind lately," I explain with a sigh causing Pammy to just nod her head to get me to continue. "How do you feel about kids?"

I can tell that I have shocked my girlfriend with this question because her left eyebrow has went up a little. She probably wasn't expecting this question since we are both women.

"I like them a lot more than I used to," Red admits.

"What would you say if I told you that I wanted to get artificially inseminated?" I probe.

"If that's what it takes to make you happy, then I say go for it," Pammy speaks while kissing my forehead.

"I'm not saying that I want a kid now," I explain. "I wanted you to know that it's something I think about."

"I understand, Love," Pam replies with a smile.

"Hugs?" I ask while putting my arms out.

I spent a short time cradled in love until I got tired again. That's when we laid back down and went back to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)