More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brokuly brokuly

What do you do?

Stay

The bell is ringing. The door opens and you see your teacher. All the girls are already waiting inside. You enter the class and see the chairs arranged in a big circle.
"Please, sit down boys." says your teacher. "Girls have told me that they have planned something for you for the men's day. I'm just going to grab some coffee so I will be at the school cafeteria if you need me. Have fun!"
"Man, this will suck." Mark whispers to you.

You take a sit and wait. Tom sits on the chair to your right and Mark to your left.
"Hello boys! I hope you will enjoy what we have prepared for you this year. Trust me, you will..." announces Felicia. You notice there are only nine girls in the class: Felicia, Patricia, Linda, Jennifer, Eva, Sarah, Susan, Lisa and Amy and some of them are missing today, most notably Jessica who rarely skips the classes. You notice all of them look very sexy today, they must have changed before this class. At least you can admire their bodies in their tight pants, low-cut blouses and short skirts so you won't die out of boredom.
"Some of us didn't agree on what we want to do today so it's just us." Felicia continues.

"Now we need to cover your eyes so please put the blindfold we give you on."
Susan approaches you and hands you the blindfold.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)