More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brokuly brokuly

What do you do?

Put it on

You unwillingly take a little piece of black fabric from Susan and put it on to cover your eyes. You can't see anything so it's definitely working... You just hope they don't place some disgusting thing in front of your face and record it on camera.

"Ok. You are all ready so we can now begin. I can't say what we are up to because it will ruin the surprise! But you will see soon." laughs Felicia.

You can smell perfumes. A girl is standing very close to you.
"Hello John. Do you have a girlfriend? I hope she doesn't mind." Susan whispers to your ear. Her soft voice is very sexy and it turns you on. What the hell are they planning?

She grabs your hands and brings them closer. Oh my god, she puts them on her ass. You can feel her soft booty through the tight jeans she wears. Is that the surprise? A groping party? Or are they filming you doing something incredibly humiliating?

Susan lets you touch her bottom a little longer and she leads you hands higher up her waist.
"What the hell?" you whisper.
"It's ok. Did you like touching my butt like that? Because I did. I'm all wet down there."
You try to respond but instead you just go with the moment. This has got you really horny. Will Susan let you touch her boobs too? You can hear quiet sighs all around the classroom. Other boys doesn't have a problem with this so why would you?

"Come on John, didn't you ever want to touch my tits? Just for a moment, please..."
You got hard just thinking about it. Susan grabs your hands harder and puts them on her boobs. She doesn't have a bra! Her firm breasts feel amazing. Blood flows to your penis and you stop thinking with your head. You now imagine putting your hard cock between Susan's tits and rubbing vigorously. You want this moment to last forever.

"Switch!" shouts Felicia. What is happening? Susan moves away and you regret that you haven't spent your time with her better. Switch? What does that mean? You hear footsteps and you notice that the girls have rotated.

"You can take off your blindfold now if you want. I hope we have surprised you!"

Do you take off your blindfold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)