More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by brokuly brokuly

Do you take off your blindfold?

Take it off

You take off your blindfold and find yourself blinded by the light for a moment. Then you take a look around and see that Susan is now standing in front of Mark on your left.

"I am here John!"
Linda waves at you. She is now standing in front of you. She turns around, bends over and sits on your lap. "Oh man, this gets ever better!" you think. She is wearing a short, very thin checkered skirt. You can feel her firm asscheeks when she begins to rub her butt on your hard dick. She must feel it. Her hair smell awesome. She turns her head and looks into your eyes. She bites her lips as she is giving you a lapdance. On your left Susan is doing the same to Mark and you wish you could rub her ass with your stiff cock, not just your hands...

"Your penis feels great John. Do you like me? How does my little butt feel like?" Linda mocks you.
"It feels wonderful, uhm..." you try to respond but fail. That makes her laugh as she continues humping you.
"Do you want to feel it a little better baby?"
She grabs her skirt and pulls it up so it's just your pants and boxers standing between your penis and her sweet butt. You take a quick look to the side and see that Mark already got rid of his jeans. You decide to do the same while you watch Susan twerking on your friend's dick like there is no tomorrow.

You can now feel Linda's ass much better and what a feeling that is! She puts your penis perfectly between her asscheeks and starts riding your again. "I'm happy I didn't go home early" you think.

Linda moves her hips faster and faster. You feel like you are close to an orgasm.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)