More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by nakedkorra nakedkorra

What's next?

Stay naked around the house.

"...in about twenty minutes." her mother finished.

"Hmm?" Vanessa asked. It suddenly dawned on her that while she had been deliberating her situation her mother had been talking.

"Weren't you listening?" her mother demanded. Her brows furrowed in frustration.

"Oh yeah. Yeah, that's fine. Twenty minutes."

Her mother patted her affectionately on the knee before leaving the room. Although she didn't know what chore she'd just agreed to, Vanessa figured her mother would remind her when it was time. To try and take her mind off her situation and picked up one of the glossy gossip magazines that was one of her guilty pleasures and began to flick through it. Her eyes widened, however, as she realised that most of the celebrities were naked! She began to read through them utterly fascinated by the strange world of Hollywood without clothing.

Robert Downey Jr. wore a black tuxedo to the premiere screening of The Avengers, sparking speculation that his skiing accident last month has left an ugly scar on his body. There was nothing ugly about co-star Scarlett Johansson, however, as she arrived fashionably undressed in a pair of sexy black heels and a simple silver necklace...

She found herself utterly drawn into the world of naked celebrities, and she gave a jump of surprise as her mother called up the stairs.

"Vanessa, are you ready yet?" her mother called up the stairs.

"Why, what?" Vanessa called back, unable to pull her eyes away from a promotional picture featuring a nude Brad Pitt.

"I told you twenty minutes ago! Have you already forgotten that-"

(Originally by Anonegg on writing.com)

What has she forgotten?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)