More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horny-oz horny-oz

Stay in or go out?

Stay in......

You decide to stay here for a bit and try to tackle some of this paperwork, you sit at the kitchen table and spread it out before you. You can already tell this is going to give you a headache so your happy for the distraction a few minutes later when you hear a polite tapping on the front door.

You go answer it and your heart jumps into your throat as you lay eyes on the hottest woman you have seen in a long while, she looks about 38, with a toned body covered nicely in a tight one-piece dress, the kind that have the tie-up at the front on the chest, like shoe laces, Pushing her ample bosom up and into your eyes. Her waist wasp thin but her hips wide enough to hold a good ass onto. Her dress ending a few inches short of the knee, the rest of her legs from there down looks pretty darn good, sleek but still womanly, with just the right amount of tan to add a little colour. Back up to her face and its still 10 out of 10, her bright eyes showing life and her soft looking lips showing fun, all framed by a thick head of chestnut brown hair, flowing what seems a long way down her back.

“ Hi!” she says “ I’m Seona, I live across the way in 602, I thought I heard noise coming from here so I thought I’de come say hi to the new landlord, is it your Father? Is he here too?” she asks, looking past you into the room, trying to catch a glimpse of someone else.

“ Umm, hi Seona, no there’s no one else here, actually…..I’m your new landlord.” you reply.

“ Oh my!” she gasps. Putting a hand to her breast. “ Your so young, I hope I didn’t offend you with my comment or anything, I’de hate to annoy my new landlord on the first day!”

You laugh light-heartedly and tell her not to worry, then you ask her if she would like to come in.

“ No thanks, I just wanted to say hi, I’ve got something cooking back at my place.” she answers.

She turns and walks back across the hall, you were right, her hips do support a very nice ass indeed.

“ Feel free to come over anytime you need anything.” you say, wanting to sound helpful but probably just sounding horny!

“ Thanks, I think I will.” she says over her shoulder with a smile, disappearing through her door, leaving you with only the memory of that ass in your mind.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)