More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asian Chick Asian Chick

How does Theresa start her day?

Stay in bed and break her routine

Slowly, Theresa closed her eyes and laid back down in the soft bed, the thin blanket still covering her body as the sun slowly warmed the room. Even though she hasn't checked the clock yet, she knew that she had a couple of minutes left before she had to hit the shower and prepare breakfast, but usually that didn't mean much to her and she wanted to impress her boss Caroline. However, since there wasn't much she was allowed to do anyway, apart from catering to Caroline's needs, she decided to give herself some leeway and prioritise her own needs.

Carefully, her hands wandered upwards from her thighs to caress her naked torso and reach her young, firm breasts. Occasionally, Theresa worried, that her chest size made her body appear disproportionate - she only stood 5'1 tall and was overall rather slim and her 32D-cups were a rather outstanding feature - and even worse, she knew the glances she regularly caught, that gave her the impression she would never be valued for her scientific expertise, but always be reduced to her breasts and that bimbo image they gave her. However, when she was alone or with someone else, she loved them because they had a soft feel in her hands and were so sensitive to the touch that just the smallest caress of a pair of hands, lips or tongue - sometimes even the wind or water - made her shiver in pleasure. Just like now, when her hands cupped her tits and her thumbs quickly circled over her stiffened nipples. Immediately, a moan of pleasure escaped her lips to which she quickly reacted by biting down on her lower lip and removed her right hand, to move back down her own body. Even though she wanted to enjoy herself, she knew she didn't have forever to make herself cum, so she moved fast. First, her right hand touched and rubbed over her wet lips that were still covered by a pair of lace panties, before she quickly guided it inside. She felt a soft stubble form on her venus mound and made note to herself to shave in the shower, before she slipped her middle finger in between her labia and felt her wetness. Usually, she loved to taste herself and compare it to other days and other women, but her desire to cum was a lot stronger than usual and so she resisted and quickly slipped her finger past the soft resistance and into her pussy.

There was no holding back now, she arched her back a little and put her head back even more to let out another moan of pleasure. Her index finger joined to make herself feel filled before her thumb pressed down on her clit in circles. Even though Theresa was aware of the cameras everywhere in the house, she didn't care anymore as she lost herself in lust and threw back her blanket, just as she angled her legs to get even deeper with her fingers. The quicker her fingers moved, the harder and louder she moaned - or better said squeaked as her high-pitched voice overturned itself - and she started to buck her hips back. Just as she was feeling herself close to an orgasm, her mind went to Caroline. For a moment it was work-related, but then she wondered what the tall woman would feel like, how Caroline's kisses would draw sighs from Theresa's lips, how her touch would arouse her and leave goosebumps on her skin and how her teasing would leave Theresa begging for more. Just as she thought about wether Caroline would rather eat her out or fuck her with her fingers, she exploded and pushed her body up off the bed as all her muscles tensed and a silent scream escaped her lips before she collapsed back into bed and took a deep breath.

'Well', Theresa thought to herself as she enjoyed the sun on her body and she finally took a taste of herself, 'that was a new fantasy - maybe I'll do my research a little more hands on'. She smiled at her own joke, who else was there to smile about, she only thought about that, as she turned her head and checked the clock. With another sigh, Theresa slips out of bed and onto the balcony to let her body cool and her mind trail off.

How does Theresa proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)