More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4EyesDawn 4EyesDawn

What should I do?

Stay home and watch porn

I feel a tingle in my pussy and a twitch in my cock and realize that I'm still horny. I just had an orgasm a few minutes ago but I'm already starting to feel the need for another. I told you I had a high sex drive.

I turn on my computer and start to strip. Why did I even bother getting dressed? I should know by now that I'm just going to end up staying home and jacking myself off all day whenever I have a free day.

With my computer booted and my clothes shed, I sit down and launch my web browser. I quickly enter the address for my favorite naughty video site. What am I in the mood for today? A mental image of Mark and Shannon fucking jumps into my head. I guess that answers my question. I type "white guys fucking black girls" into the search bar and hit enter. The screen fills with a bunch of still shots from the videos and I look over them until one catches my eye.

I open the video in a new tab and it starts playing. It starts off with a cute black girl in a red dress being asked questions by a male voice off screen. I click forward on the video. I want to get to the good stuff. The girl is now just in her bra and panties, kneeling on the floor looking up into the camera. She reaches out and starts to undo the cameraman's pants and fishes out his cock. His cock is hard and looks to be about 7" long. The black girl seems happy about what she found in the man's pants and starts sucking on the white cock.

I spread my legs wide and put my feet up on my desk. I imagine that the black girl is Shannon and the white cock she's sucking on is mine. I rub my big cock thinking about my roommate blowing me. My hand feels good on my cock but I wish it really was Shannon's mouth on me instead.

In the video the guy doesn't last very long and shoots his load down the girl's throat, she smiles at the camera, and then the video ends. I close the tab and go back to my search results. I look through the other videos but none of them jump out at me so I decide to try a different search. I click the search bar and type "black girl eating out redhead" and hit enter. The screen fills with new videos. I find one that looks interesting and open it in a new tab.

The video starts with a redhead and a black girl kissing. I skip forward until I get to a part where the black girl is between the redhead's legs. I rub my fingers over my pussy lips as I watch the black girl tease the other girl's pussy. I once again imagine that it's Shannon pleasuring me.

The video goes on for a while with the black girl ravishing the redhead's pussy and the redhead moaning up a storm. I lean back in my chair, legs up on my desk, right hand jacking my cock while my left fingers my slit. I imagine that it's Shannon pleasing my pussy and cock. My fantasy of my roommate giving me oral and the sexy moans coming from the redhead in the video are really starting to do it for me. I feel my second orgasm of the day start to build. Any moment now I'm going to cum.

Oh God, Shannon!

Cum shoots out of my cock and splatters across my tits. My fingers continue to play with my pussy a bit as I recover from my orgasm.

After a couple minutes I shut the video off and just lean back in my chair, enjoying the afterglow.

After a few more minutes I startle when I hear the front door to the apartment open. I can just make out what sounds like Shannon giggling, then I clearly hear Mark ask, "Are you sure we have the place to ourselves? Belle doesn't have class today."

"Don't worry," I hear Shannon's voice reply, "Her car wasn't outside so she must be out shopping or something."

Oh, that's right! It had totally slipped my mind that I was supposed to go pick up my car today. I was out with some high school friends last night and I had a few drinks so I took a cab home. My car was still in the bar's parking lot. Why did they want me out of the house, though? Should I tell them that I'm here? I should probably get dressed if I'm going to do that.

I hear what sounds like kissing sounds as their footsteps move towards Shannon's room. I don't hear the door close, but I do hear them kissing and undressing. My cock is starting to get hard again. Maybe I shouldn't tell them that I'm here and just listen.

As I listen to my roommate and her boyfriend in her room, I hear something that surprises me.

What do I hear that surprises me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)