More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wildflower1 wildflower1

What should Dawn do at lunch?

Stay behind with the teacher

Jess packs her bag beside you. “Coming?” She asks.

“Nah, I need to sort something out with Mr. Smith for mom and dad. I’ll catch up.” Jess pouts for a moment but sighs and lets it go.

You wait for all the other students to file out before slowly getting up. You need to be smart about this.

I pull out an envelope from my backpack and walk up to his desk. “Mr. Smith?”

He looks at me with a smile as he sits down at his desk. “How can I help?” He’s always so formal. I hand him the envelope by sliding it across the desk.

“I’m applying for some of the harder classes at the highschool I’m moving to. It’s already part way through the year so it’s a bit of a pain...” I move around to the side of his desk so there’s less room between us as he opens the letter. “They said it would help if I had a referral from someone here. Can you help?”

He reads over it for a moment and nods. “This seems pretty standard... I can fill this out now if you like?”

I smile and nod.

“I’ll just need to check a couple of things with you.” He lays out the letter and the attached form side by side and reaches for a pen. My heart’s racing. Mr. Smith has always been nice to me. I know he likes me but I don’t know how much. Now I need to find out as subtly as I can...

He scribbles away at the form quickly as I watch. Some of the questions are open ended while others are about when I started at this high school, and how long I’ve been his student.

I lean over him as he pauses on a question, my ample chest gently pressing against his shoulder. “You don’t remember my birthday?” I say with a laugh. I can feel him stiffen under me and I fight the urge to retreat and bail. He turns to me and we lock eyes, I try to keep a calm face.

“You’re quite close there, Dawn.” He says sternly.

I glance down at his pants and catch a glimpse of the bulge that’s forming. My heart races triumphantly as I look back into his eyes...

What does Dawn do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)