More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jbern Jbern

What's next?

Stay at the party

You shake off everyone's worry, giving them all a big smile despite your pounding head. "I'm fine, I'm fine," you repeatedly say to everyone. Somehow, you convince them that you're alright and to keep having fun. Despite the looks of concern from many of your friends, you manage to persuade everyone to get back to it.

Before long, someone put on loud music, and put out some more drinks. People began to start mingling and dancing, laughing with each other. Looking around the room, you see Arianna in the corner of the room as usual, sipping from a beer bottle and watching the proceedings around her, a small smile on her face as she observed the crowd.

Mia was outside, a cigarette in one hand and a phone in the other as she talked animatedly to someone on the other end, looking rather pissed.

Kerrie on the other hand was curled up on the couch, ignoring the proceedings around her. Instead, she was playing on a game with a headset on. Although no one was near her, she was talking animatedly into the headset, smirking with a look of triumph on her face.

Julia, compared to most of your friends, is the life of the party. Darting back and forth between a group of dancing people and the stereo, the music constantly changes to her preference as she dances in the middle of everyone, playfully moshing even to cheesy pop music. Her wide grin practically animates her whole face.

And finally, Layla, your best friend is busy talking to a guy, a playful smile on her face as she teasingly punches the guy in the arm. You have no idea who the guy is, only seeing him occasionally around your school. He was probably invited by one of your friends to tag along. Oddly, you feel a tight feeling in your chest as you regard the two of them talking.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)