More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

What is Rose going to do?

Stay Home

Whatever the case, Rose felt apprehensive about going outside. There wasn’t a thread on her body, and whoever had taken her things had been very thorough. Rose put her hands over her bared breasts, and carefully walked out of her room.

There was no way Rose could go to Azia’s party. Not with all of her clothes mysteriously missing. She carefully looked around her house, and listened carefully in case whoever took her clothes, was still there. The only sound Rose could hear, however, was that of her own breathing.

Rose was still very wet from her shower. Without any access to towels, she had to improvise in order to dry herself, and entered the bathroom. There, her hairdryer sat on a counter top. If it could dry off her hair, why couldn’t it dry off the rest of her body?

The naked girl picked up her hairdryer, careful not to let her wet hands touch the electrical outlet, and pushed the button to turn it on. As the lights briefly flickered, and hair dryer hummed to life, Rose felt the warm air push out of the end of it. She carefully aimed it all over her body, anywhere where she could see droplets of water.

Her situation was confusing and nerve wracking, however, feeling the warm air blast its way over her naked skin was a calming sensation. Rose shuddered, but enjoyed the feeling, carefully moving it all over. The contrast between the warm air from the hair drier, and the cold air from the rest of the room, sent a shiver up Rose’s spine, and she wished she could be surrounded in that warm air.

Rose blushed as she held the hair drier lower, and let the hot air blast her moist body below the waist. The sensation was unlike anything Rose felt before, and it was admittedly pleasant. Eventually, she her hand to continue drying the rest of her body.

Although the warm air felt nice, it did little to comfort Rose in her predicament. She couldn’t go to the party. Even if whoever took her clothes was there, would they give them back? What else could Rose do? She couldn’t just stay naked forever.

After several more minutes, Rose turned the hair drier off and set it aside. She was about as dry as she was going to get. The naked girl walked into her bedroom and sat on her bed. Rose felt very nervous and as she reached for her phone.

Azia was Rose’s best friend, and one of the few people she could trust to help her in this situation. It was just that Rose never had to ask for Azia’s help for something quite like this. Rose couldn’t quite bring herself to type the words, “I’m naked, please help.”

Instead, Rose began to simply type, “I need your help. Please come over.”

She sent the message, and stood up. The redhead thought it was best to look through her house and check every single window and door to make sure they were shut and locked. Rose just didn’t feel comfortable knowing someone had been inside her house.

As Rose did this, she felt compelled to keep her hands in place over her intimates to cover her body. The redhead was a bit modest, and hadn’t been fully nude in front of anyone for as long as she could remember.

Much to Rose’s surprise, everything was locked like it was supposed to. However, that only left her wondering further about how someone managed to get inside her house and steal all of her wearable fabric without her knowing.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed in her hand, and she saw the reply from Azia. It read : “I can’t come over right now. The party is starting. What’s wrong?”

Rose took a long look at the message, still unsure if it would be a good idea to fully explain things to Azia. Despite her trust for Azia, admitting she was naked was still embarrassing.

What should Rose do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)