More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexynator2010 Sexynator2010

Stay after school or leave?

Stay After School

You stay after class to complete the assignment. It takes you approximately twenty minutes to finish the assignment. As you deliver your work to Ms. Myers, she talks to someone on her phone. "Alright dear, I understand. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." She hangs up with a disappointed expression.

"Um, Ms. Myers, I finish with my work." You interrupt.

"Oh John, you finished already. That's great! Can I see it?" You hand over your work to Ms. Myers. While Ms. Myers critiques your work, you look down at her chest. No wonder guys lusted for Ms. Myers; she had a great pair of round breast. As you imagine Ms. Myers’ naked, your pants start to feel uncomfortable due to your erection. "Like always John, you do an astonishing job." Ms. Myers comments.

"Thank you, Ms. Myers." You respond, shifting your eyes from her chest to her face. By observing her facial expression, you could tell Ms. Myers is still in a depressed mood. "Um, Ms. Myers is everything alright? You look a bit down."

Ms. Myers stares at you for a while as small tears start flowing down her eyes. "No John, I am not alright. My husband has been so engaged with work that he has no time for me anymore. Ever since our second daughter was born, he seems to focus in his career and in our daughters. I feel like he does not appreciate me anymore." She relieves herself by finding solace in your arms. "I just want him to make me feel loved and appreciated."

"I am very sorry Ms. Myers. I wish there was a way I can assist you." You respond. Abruptly, she stops weeping and stares at your eyes. Those blue eyes sparkle as her crying began to dry up, almost like if she had found hope. "Ms. Myers, I . . ." She kisses you, unexpectedly. At first you are shock, but you give in. She departs from you.

"Oh John, what am I doing? I cannot have an affair, especially with one of my pupils. I could get in a lot of trouble here. I reckon is best that we pretend this did not happen and go home." Ms. Myers reacts.

You gently touch her cheeks causing her to tremble. You confirm right then in there that her husband has not been living up to her sexual needs. "Ms. Myers, let me make you feel loved and appreciated." Ms. Myers steps towards the doorway. Your first response is that she is going to escort you out, but instead she closes and locks her office's door.

"I cannot believe that I am saying this, but John make love to me. Let me give you the best birthday present of your life." Ms. Myers jumps into your arms with her legs wrap around your waist and her arms around your neck. The two of you swirl your tongues together, letting lust take over. You place her on the edge of her desk, knocking out some paper work and binders. Ms. Myers breaks the kiss and sets out to unbutton your shirt, while you unbutton her pants.

"Ms. Myers, I have to confess that I have never been with a woman before." You tell her, while she slowly takes off your shirt. Then, she takes off her green blouse revealing her pink bra supporting her 36B size breast. "I cannot believe this is happening."

"One, John call me Lisa. Two, I am glad that I will be your first. Lastly, you better believe this is happening." She takes off her pants leaving only her pink panties. "Come on now, make me feel loved." You take off your shoes, socks, and jeans leaving only your black drawers on. Lisa rubs her hands over your chest and kisses you once more. Your lips move down her neck, making her gasp of excitement. Your hands unhook her bra exposing her soft breasts with stiff nipples. You start sucking on her left nipple, while your hand fondles with the other. "Oh John, it feels so nice." Lisa replies. Your cock agrees as it was already so erect that it ramped up a tent in your boxers. Lisa pushes you aside and rolls backward, "Fuck me now." She slowly pulls down her panties. You assist her by grasping the side of her panties and slide it down exposing her pink wet pussy.

"I cannot believe that I am about to have sex with my teacher." You respond. Without thinking, you took off your black boxers and kick them to the side. Your 7" erect cock reveals itself in front of Lisa. She is amaze to examine an enormous cock. Pre-cum leaks from the tip of your cock.

"Your cock is way larger than my husband." She complements. "John, fuck me with your big cock." She spreads her legs given you permission to fuck her lubricated pussy. The head of your cock penetrate the tip of Lisa's pussy. "John give me your virginity." You shove your cock into your teacher's pussy feeling her inside. "Oh yes! Keep fucking me! Ah! Ah!" Lisa moans. She wraps her legs around your legs and her arms around your body not letting you go. "Keep going! Ah! Yes! I forgot how wonderful this feels!"

"Oh Lisa, your pussy feels amazing." You say as you continue pounding her snatch. As your cock starts penetrating her g-spot, Lisa moans louder.

"Are you certain that you're a virgin because I already going to cum?!" You ignore her just focusing on the delightful feeling that surrounds your cock. "Yes! Oh! Oh! Yes! Keep going! Oh Yes!" Lisa experience an orgasm something that she has miss for a long time. "Oh John, you are amazing. You gave me an orgasm that was . . . ah . . . ah . . . wonderful." You continue to drive your cock into her. "Make me cum again." Lisa pleads. You move your hips at a faster rate, still rubbing on her g-spot. You sense your cock ready to explode inside of her. "I feel another! Ah! Ah! Ah! Don't stop!"

"Oh Lisa, I'm about to cum too."

"Don't cum yet, I almost there. Try to not to cum inside me because I could get pregnant." She explains. You attempt to prevent yourself from cumming inside of Lisa. "Oh! Yes! Oh! Ah! Almost there!" Lisa moans. Her moaning was not helping; instead it was promoting your cock to explode. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes!" Lisa experiences her second orgasm of the day. Quickly, your cock retreats and Lisa kneels down confronting your cock. She sucks on your cock with her light pink lips.

"Ah! Ah! Lisa! Oh yes, Lisa! Ah!" Finally, your cock explodes inside her sweet mouth. Cum overflows her mouth, inducing some of it to leak out. Lisa manages to swallow your cum and clean the remainder with her tongue. "That was amazing." You say. Lisa grasps your cock and cleans it up. "Thank you, Lisa. This is definitely the best birthday gift ever."

"Thank you, John. For a virgin, you do fuck better than my husband." Lisa complements. "This was fun; I will love to do it again. Also, you cannot tell anyone. We could get in a lot of trouble if people find out."

"I will like to do you again as well and don't worry, I won't tell a soul." You respond. The two of you got dressed and exited the school. While you head home, you use the private journal app to record your experience with Lisa Myers.

Name: Lisa Myers

Rating: 4/5

Birthday: April 18

Age: 28

Body Type: Average

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Breast Size: 36B

Occupation: Art Teacher

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)